You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
gjflanker

Dropped again and got killed this time

5 comments in this topic

[DD975]
Members
244 posts
13,044 battles

Got booted from the game just in time to get killed by a CV torpedo raid this time... Thanks WoWs for ruining the game for me!

Beta Testers
251 posts
1,485 battles

I'm sure people will come along with more helpful answers since I'm not much of a techie, but WOT & WOWS kept booting me out every time I'd load into a game, switch vehicles in the garage, etc. When I ran the game in 'safe mode' for whatever reason, it quit booting me out for about an hour. It's definitely just a temp fix and it may not work for you since this is an entirely different game, but it's happened to me in WOWS & WOT, the only difference is that I got WOWS to stop booting me out permanently where as WOT I only have that as a temp fix. It might work. Wish ya luck!

Edited by AllysaRockz

[DD975]
Members
244 posts
13,044 battles
7 minutes ago, AllysaRockz said:

I'm sure people will come along with more helpful answers since I'm not much of a techie, but WOT & WOWS kept booting me out every time I'd load into a game, switch vehicles in the garage, etc. When I ran the game in 'safe mode' for whatever reason, it quit booting me out for about an hour. It's definitely just a temp fix and it may not work for you since this is an entirely different game, but it's happened to me in WOWS & WOT, the only difference is that I got WOWS to stop booting me out permanently where as WOT I only have that as a temp fix. It might work. Wish ya luck!

Appreciate the suggestion.  I'll give it a try.

Members
854 posts
14,046 battles

I have had a booting problem twice in my time on WoWS. Both times it always seemed to happen when I switched from torps to guns in the middle of a fight. I updated all my drivers on both occasions and the problem went away. Maybe your fix is as simple as that.

[DD975]
Members
244 posts
13,044 battles
4 hours ago, Prothall said:

I have had a booting problem twice in my time on WoWS. Both times it always seemed to happen when I switched from torps to guns in the middle of a fight. I updated all my drivers on both occasions and the problem went away. Maybe your fix is as simple as that.

I'll give it a try; thanks for the suggestion!