You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
E25_Syndrome_Aito

Hello, I have thougts for you.

Am I free ???  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Do I feel that I am ' free ' ?

55 comments in this topic

Members
557 posts
59 battles

Hello ONCE again !

Do you think that you are '' free '' can you really say what you wish ?

Think about it, my friend.

Can you say what you think and wish, under the pressure of your country there ?

Are you REALLY '' free '' to think for yourself ?

What do you think ?

Good Luck.

U8Von5y.jpg

Gasai.

Edited by AitoKurittaja95
  • Bad 1

[HINON]
Modder, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers, WoWS Wiki Editor
6,503 posts
3,852 battles

NlC3JwH.gif

• Cool 1

[KENT]
Members
482 posts
3,431 battles
40 minutes ago, AitoKurittaja95 said:

Hello ONCE again !

Do you think that you are '' free '' can you really say what you wish ?

Think about it, my friend.

Can you say what you think and wish, under the pressure of your country there ?

Are you REALLY '' free '' to think for yourself ?

What do you think ?

Reveal hidden contents

Turns out I am banned from Ylilauta as well ( again ) But such is that.

Good Luck.

U8Von5y.jpg

Gasai.

You can't be free as long as you let yourself be baited by people on the internet.  It's time to let go man.  

Members
557 posts
59 battles
4 minutes ago, Slntreaper said:

You can't be free as long as you let yourself be baited by people on the internet.  It's time to let go man.  

Hey, my amerikan friend, are you free ?

Do you mirror your feelings towards me right now ?

Oh, communist avatar, you will go now.

fskITs6.jpg

[KENT]
Members
482 posts
3,431 battles
29 minutes ago, AitoKurittaja95 said:

Hey, my amerikan friend, are you free ?

Do you mirror your feelings towards me right now ?

Oh, communist avatar, you will go now.

fskITs6.jpg

Goddamnit I'm not free, but I'm safe.  Ultimately, none of us are really free.  We have to eat, sleep, and make sure we don't die.  We are slaves to our bodies.

[NNG]
Members
1,652 posts
2,280 battles

"He who sacrifices freedom for security deserves neither" - Benjamin Franklin.

America is the freest country on earth, and I am thankful to live here where you have freedom of speech.

• Cool 1

Members
557 posts
59 battles
5 hours ago, Edselman said:

America is the freest country on earth, and I am thankful to live here where you have freedom of speech.

You are not '' free '' My friend.

Look, I say '' Nazi '' I will be banned now in this american forum.

Strength to those ( most dead now ) , who had to suffer long ago, under severe man power.

[NNG]
Members
1,652 posts
2,280 battles
Just now, AitoKurittaja95 said:

You are not '' free '' My friend.

Look, I say '' Nazi '' I will be banned now in this american forum.

Strength to those, who had to suffer long ago, under severe man power.

If you could get banned for saying "Nazi," half the people here would be banned. The Forum is part of a private company, wargaming (which is not American). A private company can censor their contend all they want. I'm speaking of life in my country in general, here I am free. 

Members
557 posts
59 battles
1 minute ago, Edselman said:

If you could get banned for saying "Nazi," half the people here would be banned. The Forum is part of a private company, wargaming (which is not American). A private company can censor their contend all they want. I'm speaking of life in my country in general, here I am free. 

Look again at your '' laws '' my friend.

There is heavy censorship to mold people, where your '' leaders ' 'want you to be there, even if it were to be wrong.

ozLqAcF.jpg

[NNG]
Members
1,652 posts
2,280 battles
4 minutes ago, AitoKurittaja95 said:

Look again at your '' laws '' my friend.

There is heavy censorship to mold people, where your '' leaders ' 'want you to be there, even if it were to be wrong

Image result for spiderman laughing gif

Members
760 posts
7,021 battles
3 hours ago, Edselman said:

Um - no, you don't.

Your country is fairly free, when compared with some - but the "freest on earth"?

Not by a long shot. 

Freedom in your country (as well as mine) is determined directly by your social/economic station.  Doubt that?  Put on your painting/camping outfit - grab your sleeping bag, and try to catch a nap on a bench in front of your local government buildings to see how long that freedom lasts.

Freedom in our societies, is a relative thing - and an illusion in large part.  You are not free to do anything you want, nor are you free to say anything you can imagine (except amongst trusted confidants - most certainly not in any public forum).

"Freedom" is something we are sold as a consolation - and compared to N. Korea we have a good deal of it - but if you really do believe you are a citizen of the "freest country on earth" - then I can think up a few dozen scenarios (much like the one above) in which you can put your "freedoms" to the test.

Reality is often quite a bit different than perception, for folks willing to consider beyond the very simplest of terms.

And I gotta ask - whats with the signatures?  Reading them was a flashback to those full page ads for crap T-shirts in the back of a 1980's edition of "Soldier Of Fortune"!

"Better Dead Than Red"?  Really?  Dude - the "Red Menace" went bankrupt in the early nineties - ha ha!  And as a thinking man's expression, it ranks right up there with "Peace Through Superior Firepower" (another one of those crappy SOF T-shirts).

Please tell me the caricature is ironically intended, rather than ironically accidental.

• Cool 1

Members
1,628 posts
5,382 battles

if you had phrased the question "do you feel free" rather than "do I feel free" it might help. I don't know how you feel, and am quite sure I don't want to.

this post was not posted to generate unrest, nor insult any WG employee, associate, nor anyone associated with the game in any way, capacity, real or imagined. if it did, I am sincerely sorry.

Members
557 posts
59 battles
34 minutes ago, not_acceptable said:

if you had phrased the question "do you feel free" rather than "do I feel free" it might help. I don't know how you feel, and am quite sure I don't want to.

this post was not posted to generate unrest, nor insult any WG employee, associate, nor anyone associated with the game in any way, capacity, real or imagined. if it did, I am sincerely sorry.

Oh, do not let it bother you at all.

Doesn't it feel like that you are '' asking it from yourself '' once you read it out from there, bud ?

• Cool 1

Members
1,628 posts
5,382 battles
12 minutes ago, AitoKurittaja95 said:

Oh, do not let it bother you at all.

Doesn't it feel like that you are '' asking it from yourself '' once you read it out from there, bud ?

no. I would not create a poll, nor survey, to be 'asking it from myself.' then again, I generally don't find myself identifying players on my team as enemies, either. it's ok for you to be you, really. just as long as it doesn't rub off on me.

[SOUP]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,774 posts

Gassy_yawno vs Edselman... this should be interesting, anyone want some soup while we wait for the moderators?

• Cool 1

[SPTR]
Members
26,017 posts
11,476 battles

I don't know tbh, my country is mostly free until spring hits /;o_\\ 

Members
557 posts
59 battles
12 minutes ago, Chobittsu said:

Gassy_yawno vs Edselman... this should be interesting, anyone want some soup while we wait for the moderators?

Oh God, how horrible Chobelo, but hey, at least I am free, right ?

yblV1uZ.jpg

• Cool 1

Members
1,628 posts
5,382 battles
2 hours ago, ddoubletapp1 said:

Um - no, you don't.

Your country is fairly free, when compared with some - but the "freest on earth"?

Not by a long shot. 

Freedom in your country (as well as mine) is determined directly by your social/economic station.  Doubt that?  Put on your painting/camping outfit - grab your sleeping bag, and try to catch a nap on a bench in front of your local government buildings to see how long that freedom lasts.

Freedom in our societies, is a relative thing - and an illusion in large part.  You are not free to do anything you want, nor are you free to say anything you can imagine (except amongst trusted confidants - most certainly not in any public forum).

"Freedom" is something we are sold as a consolation - and compared to N. Korea we have a good deal of it - but if you really do believe you are a citizen of the "freest country on earth" - then I can think up a few dozen scenarios (much like the one above) in which you can put your "freedoms" to the test.

Reality is often quite a bit different than perception, for folks willing to consider beyond the very simplest of terms.

And I gotta ask - whats with the signatures?  Reading them was a flashback to those full page ads for crap T-shirts in the back of a 1980's edition of "Soldier Of Fortune"!

"Better Dead Than Red"?  Really?  Dude - the "Red Menace" went bankrupt in the early nineties - ha ha!  And as a thinking man's expression, it ranks right up there with "Peace Through Superior Firepower" (another one of those crappy SOF T-shirts).

Please tell me the caricature is ironically intended, rather than ironically accidental.

in all societies complete freedom exists. the only variations are the severity of the consequences for doing or saying something that is outside the accepted norm.

it might be noted that this is a discussion, and poll that, as stated in the EULA, and the action based translation provided by a moderator for my forum ban, is into a forbidden area of freedom... in other words, you can write about all you want, but if you do, the consequences will probably not be to your liking.

I am not arguing, nor attempting to insult anybody, nor trying to get banned again. this is just an observation. I do it because I love so much, so deeply, I care too much for all of you.

it's a perfect game, and wonderful in all ways!! lets keep it that way.