You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Battle_Cat_Cringer

Does Premium/Permanent Camo Ever Go On Sale?

10 comments in this topic

Members
88 posts
6,802 battles

Sorry if question has already been asked. 

I don't think I'll be playing my Moskva very much unless I get the camo. I bought it for my Kurfurst, and understand it helps pay for itself in a general sense. It's still real money to shell out however, and I have spent quite a bit on this game already...

[PHASE]
Members
5,756 posts
18,702 battles

Christmas Crate idea! add premium camos as crates, or tokens for specific ship tiers (so people don't complain that I don't have the Kiev, this camo is a waste...) Just my .02

• Cool 1

[SYN]
Members
8,173 posts
13,671 battles

I have never seen permanent premium camos on sale. But you can get the doubloons used to purchase them on sale sometimes.

• Cool 1

[PLPT]
Members
4,435 posts
6,599 battles
5 minutes ago, Kapitan_Wuff said:

I have never seen permanent premium camos on sale. But you can get the doubloons used to purchase them on sale sometimes.

This is about as close to a discount as it comes for the premium camos, I've seen. In all reality, it is a discount on the camos, or on any premium ships that are in the tech trees, or really anything that you can buy with doubloons. 

With regards to premium time, that is often included in bundles, especially the higher-end ship bundles. There are plenty of ways to get premium time cheap.

• Cool 1

[WOLF6]
Members
769 posts
4,949 battles

The best doubloon discount was the Halloween containers that just ended last week.   Got 72500 doubloons for $149.98 and a buttload of SM/ID/IX flags and Halloween camos, 120k free XP

• Cool 1

Members
1,140 posts
8,387 battles

In a general sense, whenever a line split occurs, you can get great deals on permanent camo.  Before the Soviet DD line split, I bought camo for the T6 Ognevoi for 1000 doubloons, and had that turn into camo for the T6 Gnevny (1000 doubloon cost post-split) and the T8 Ognevoi (3000 doubloon cost post-split). i.e. 75% discount.  Likely the same opportunity will be available if the Cleveland ends up going to T8.  Of course that assumes you are going to play both ships.

But for T10s, and specifically Moskva?  Can't help.

• Cool 1

[NEMO]
Members
812 posts
8,266 battles
1 hour ago, wtfovr said:

The best doubloon discount was the Halloween containers that just ended last week.   Got 72500 doubloons for $149.98 and a buttload of SM/ID/IX flags and Halloween camos, 120k free XP

I was waiting for my payday to get some of those halloween containers, but I missed them by a day...  :Smile_sad: