You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Kaa1elWoWS

Frustrated Clan Leader Looking for Clan War-riors

8 comments in this topic

Members
411 posts

Hey forumites,

Yesterday I tried to get enough of our clan members to participate in our first ever clan battle. Sadly, we were only able to muster five, and on top of this I was shamefully pleading with anyone I knew to try and garner two more players. It has been much the same story in coordinating enough members to participate and I've had enough.

I would like to call on any frustrated players who either do not have a clan to call their own, or a frustrated player who is already part of a clan who has the same situation, to send an application to RNG. Our second clan -RNG- has already outstripped us because they have more actives that regularly play clan battles and have already accumulated more clan rewards, quite embarrassing.

Only criteria I ask for is being regularly available from 8-11PM EST US for this season of clan battles and having a respectable record in Random Battles (50%+ and 50k avg dmg).

Thanks for the read.

[-GS-]
Beta Testers
1,903 posts
19,312 battles
1 hour ago, KonigstigerVII said:

Hey forumites,

Yesterday I tried to get enough of our clan members to participate in our first ever clan battle. Sadly, we were only able to muster five, and on top of this I was shamefully pleading with anyone I knew to try and garner two more players. It has been much the same story in coordinating enough members to participate and I've had enough.

I would like to call on any frustrated players who either do not have a clan to call their own, or a frustrated player who is already part of a clan who has the same situation, to send an application to RNG. Our second clan -RNG- has already outstripped us because they have more actives that regularly play clan battles and have already accumulated more clan rewards, quite embarrassing.

Only criteria I ask for is being regularly available from 8-11PM EST US for this season of clan battles and having a respectable record in Random Battles (50%+ and 50k avg dmg).

Thanks for the read.

As a line from Bill Clinton once said I feel your pain 

[WOLF1]
Members
619 posts
12,952 battles
1 hour ago, KonigstigerVII said:

Good luck with that.

Beta Testers
112 posts
1,366 battles

Konigstiger VII, asking for 50%+ victory and 50k avg dmg means you are not willing to train or instruct newcomers to WoWS. I respectfully suggest that if you invested more time in your members, and invited in promising newcomers who you then trained up to the level you want, you'd have plenty of willing members for clan battles. The amount of member support and loyalty is directly proportional to the positive support the leader(s) provides to his/her subbordinates.

• Cool 1

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,399 posts
11,112 battles
18 hours ago, Yasha said:

Konigstiger VII, asking for 50%+ victory and 50k avg dmg means you are not willing to train or instruct newcomers to WoWS. I respectfully suggest that if you invested more time in your members, and invited in promising newcomers who you then trained up to the level you want, you'd have plenty of willing members for clan battles. The amount of member support and loyalty is directly proportional to the positive support the leader(s) provides to his/her subbordinates.

Good post... and excellent insight/information!  Quite true!

https://tsg4.enjin.com/

5a12030fb4d94_RecruitingPoster3a.png.90dd2fc0922220d7ee6cec35b135b43a.png

[HAPPY]
Beta Testers
136 posts
6,467 battles

my clan is only 4 weeks in a few days and I had a lot of luck playing in divisions and when I saw someone playing with some sand I just gave them short message and invite.  we were playing clan wars by our 3rd day and not missed a day of clan wars yet and soon to start the second group... the personal touch seems to work best for me but I agree you will need to train together and honestly its part of the fun good luck

[5D3]
Beta Testers
11 posts
11,529 battles

I dont qualify for the 50K 50% but I am looking for a clan to play some clan battles with. I have TS. Just want an opportunity to play a few clan battles. Am usually available between 8-11 PM est. Send me an invite or PM if you have room on your team. 

Thanks.