Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
_Kiss_The_Donkey

Player Details Box...MAKE IT BIGGER

5 comments in this topic

[DEP]
Members
194 posts
14,223 battles

Ok Wargaming....not sure what rock you are hiding under. the details box that pops up before, during and after a match...the one that gives all the players and ship details etc.. It's been too small for many many months now. Make the damn box wider so we can see a player's ENTIRE name and all the other info provided. There is NO reason to not make the box big enough. Surely you guys and girls can make a simple change to the size of a damn box without creating 10 more bugs and holes in the game right? Well at least try.

[ARMDA]
Members
8,994 posts
3,797 battles

It actually was bigger in the past, which contained the ship's bio and (I think) full player name. However, I don't know what they did with this.

[SALTY]
[SALTY]
Members
258 posts
4,683 battles

Maybe they could add in the team results page the amount of damage everyone has done that round

• Cool 1

[O_O]
Members
4,619 posts
10,031 battles
57 minutes ago, Neistat said:

Maybe they could add in the team results page the amount of damage everyone has done that round

If they can't get the entire player name to fit, how the heck are they going to add more stats?

The last big patch really borked the name fields (when the clan tags got colors to signify their levels).  Many names were only displaying the clan tag and the first letter or two of the players' names.  One of the micro-patches fixed it a bit, at least.  I find it really annoying to have to hover over several players' names before the game so I can see more of it, just to see if I recognize any of them.

[SALTY]
[SALTY]
Members
258 posts
4,683 battles

I provided that idea givin' if they were to make the box bigger

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this