You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
jacobflowers

Please imrpove Giulio Dispersion

17 comments in this topic

I don't know what happened, but the changes to dispersion are a bit too much. The ship used to be really fun and strategic to play, but now it's starting to be annoying. Also, the smaller guns should seriously have a shorter loading time. What happened to that? 

SireneRacker    1,441

Guilio Cesare is already basically a better New York, can we please keep the powercreep to a minimum?

• Cool 3

Tingent    9

I have the GC, it's dispersion is already OP as I frequently delete ships with one or two salvos. I cannot think of a better battleship at tier 5, the GC pounds them all down into the depths of the sea.

Khafni    599

Sorry Op but its not the ship...

• Cool 1

Doomlock    2,169

The ship is fine, there has been no changes since release.

BiggieD61    220

I made the mistake initially in my first 15-20 games of using the AA +20% module instead of the 7% aim assist module in slot 2.  COmbined with shooting a lot of HE, I was doing pathetic damage and missing quite a bit.  I changed over to the 7% dispersion reduction module, and started shooting 95% AP, and the ship took off for me.  I have a 12 point Captain in it and find it a very comfortable ship to play, even at tier 6 ( tier 7 gets trickier ).  I am looking forward to using the last 7 points on BFT/AFT that will bring up the AA to very good levels for a tier 5, while I retain the great accuracy the ship has.

There is something quite satisfying about chasing a tier 6 Fuso around the map whittling him down and he can't escape from you.

simuo    32
On 11/11/2017 at 11:51 PM, jacobflowers said:

I don't know what happened, but the changes to dispersion are a bit too much. The ship used to be really fun and strategic to play, but now it's starting to be annoying. Also, the smaller guns should seriously have a shorter loading time. What happened to that? 

Many factors would affect the battle result and dispersion change is only one of them, and it's yet to be confirmed. A different MM, a clever red team, or occasionally the player lost the touch for a while will affect the results. WG changing dispersion is just one of the possible causes, but I wouldn't jump to that conclusion right away prematurely. If you are very certain that the dispersion is changed, post 5 consecutive gameplay with 20+ salvos each game, and bring it to the forum for analysis.

Vulgarr    50

It doesn't need it's dispersion changed. It was too accurate in testing and was changed to how it is now to make it less of a monster. You may think having a ship that hits everything all the time with pinpoint accuracy is great, but when 10,000 other people have it too, it's less fun.
If you want to improve it a bit more than it's stock state, go into modules, click on the upgrades tab, and select aiming systems modification in the 3rd slot. This will increase it's accuracy to the best it should ever be.

I've had a few games with wonky dispersion, but overall, the Cesare is the finest tier 5 Battleship I've ever played.  It dethroned the Konig in my mind.  It's an incredibly well balanced ship.

3rdguards    0

The GC has plenty fine Dispersion, now... don't get me wrong if it had its initial values which was basically cruiser levels, I wouldnt complain, but It'd actually be OP