You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Circus_peanuts

FB page for Clan

1 comment in this topic

Members
5 posts
1,322 battles

Hi guys and gals..

Circus_peanuts: Media and Recruitment Officer, here!

We have a bit of news and a plug for new recruits. NEIN - Novice Dreadnaughts are looking for a few good men or women, for Our Clan! Please message any of us in game, one of us is almost always on. I must Thank (SCYTH) clan, I was just reading post and realized I need to add a few tips for joining us.

1) You must be 18   2) have mic/speaker ability   3) We play fair we rotate Battle Leader and playing as a team is a must.  4) We are a mixed group of adults, but we do not get rude or ugly over chat or text to selves or others.  5) prefer tier 8 or higher, or be willing to division up with one of us and practice we will help you any way we can!

And we have finally finished Our page. on Facebook, NEIN - Novice Dreadnaughts come visit, share pics, videos battle stories. (like, like, like) and (share, share, share) I am using this page for All World of: warships (primary) planes and tanks because Admiral_not_so_slim is on all, he is our fearless leader! Also please feel free to post Educational history facts, related to the WW's and Veterans.

My way of giving back is to remember and respect the past! 

Edited by Circus_peanuts
had to add rules