Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
dmckay

Brain fa#t. Golly gee whiz!

5 comments in this topic

Members
4,729 posts
8,265 battles

Wow I fired on and badly damaged a DD in my last game that was on my team and green. He was in a cluster of ships but still I was stoooopid and fired on him. He was pi#ssed and I do not blame him.  I did not kill him but I did hurt him bad.  I apologized in chat and he did finally say NP which was nice of him. Anyone else do this on occasion?  I really felt bad and I am totally NOT a TKer.....just a brain fa#t. :Smile_sad:  Well we did win the game but I hurt him so bad he got dead early.  Bummer.

[HINON]
Members
12,386 posts

It happens. I even saw Yuro go nuts when killing fascist boats and TK a teammate who was driving a german DD hehe.

zztL0SY.jpg

[OPEC]
[OPEC]
Members
962 posts
5,322 battles

I have to play games in various colorblind modes, so every once in a blue moon I forget which color the enemy force is if I have been playing a different game a lot with an alternate color scheme.  Happens very rarely, but I have done it, too (not recently, thankfully).

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
4,237 posts
19,008 battles

Well I'd say your penance for that Freudian slip is to sell the offending ship and dismiss the captain! How else will you learn?

Hehehe...

Sign in to follow this