Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
IronMike11B4O

PA DD's wouldn't it make sense?

4 comments in this topic

[KP]
Members
2,066 posts
22,497 battles

To like IDK maybe put the Lo Yang or Anshan in the Premium shop? I mean it been like 2 patch updates and untold number of micro updates to do this. Now Steam is happening next week so there will be an influx of newbs to cash in on. 

BTW I already have both it just seems odd they haven't been in the shop in awhile.

Members
855 posts
4,816 battles

Unless im mistaken Lo Yang was for sale for quite awhile right up until around the time that they added the Pan Asia tree. I suspect they removed it to sell more Huang Meh or whatever its called.

[BRONY]
Members
593 posts
6,396 battles
2 hours ago, IronMike11B4O said:

To like IDK maybe put the Lo Yang or Anshan in the Premium shop? I mean it been like 2 patch updates and untold number of micro updates to do this. Now Steam is happening next week so there will be an influx of newbs to cash in on. 

BTW I already have both it just seems odd they haven't been in the shop in awhile.

I've been waiting for the Lo Yang since I learned of the PA line.  It is odd.  I would have thrown money their way a long time ago...  

[WOLF6]
Members
388 posts
3,181 battles
4 hours ago, ksix said:

Unless im mistaken Lo Yang was for sale for quite awhile right up until around the time that they added the Pan Asia tree. I suspect they removed it to sell more Huang Meh or whatever its called.

If we are talking about NA server, then I suppose you are mistaken.

From what I can tell, Lo Yang was last sold on NA back in May.  Anshan hasn't been sold since Christmas 2016. 

Not sure what you mean about "added the Pan Asia Tree", as no silver ships have gone live.  So either the Pan Asia tree has not been added, or it was added the first time Anshan/Lo Yang went on sale (which precludes Lo Yang having been on sale 'right up until around the time they added the Pan Asia tree').

I can tell you with 100% certainty neither of the two PA DDs have been sold since June, as I've been watching steady since then.

Sign in to follow this