You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
MaxVladimus

Russian Battleship Imperator Nikolai

30 comments in this topic

[F-N-G]
Members
343 posts
7,019 battles

I have bought the Oktyabrskaya Revolutsiya, played a lot and I like her. Then I want to buy the Imperator Nikolai, because they are very similar and she's tier 4; a good tier to win credits. WG was selling her before I started playing the game. Will we see her again?

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
3,581 posts
12,579 battles

Maybe in the Christmas lottery... but if WG is to be believed they won't sell her explicitly again.

• Cool 1

Alpha Tester
6,145 posts
2,997 battles
1 minute ago, GreyFox78659 said:

I want Krispy Kreme but we will just have to wait for Christmas.

I'd like to know what you're smoking. No one in their right mind wants a Krispy Kreme.

[GRFOX]
Members
2,242 posts
5,214 battles
5 minutes ago, 1Sherman said:

I'd like to know what you're smoking. No one in their right mind wants a Krispy Kreme.

When did I say I was sane. In fact I even stated in a past topic that I am in therapy. But it is that kind of soviet era ship like Revolution that I like even if it sucks. I just like the way the soviets said hey it floats weld some more metal on it and put it into service.

Edited by GreyFox78659

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
3,581 posts
12,579 battles
4 minutes ago, 1Sherman said:

B-but her stats say she's one of the best T5 cruisers! :Smile_ohmy:

Alpha Tester
6,145 posts
2,997 battles
Just now, pikohan said:

B-but her stats say she's one of the best T5 cruisers! :Smile_ohmy:

B-but that's because the only people who play her are the insanely good players who can get past her many, many weaknesses! :Smile_teethhappy:

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
22,765 posts
16,727 battles

Nikolai is incredibly OP and has been confirmed multiple times to never be directly sold again. This doesn't preclude winning one in a contest or something similar to santa crates, but those opportunities will be rare.

• Cool 1

Alpha Tester
2,716 posts
4,076 battles
38 minutes ago, Lert said:

Nikolai is incredibly OP and has been confirmed multiple times to never be directly sold again. This doesn't preclude winning one in a contest or something similar to santa crates, but those opportunities will be rare.

^^^^^^^ Right here. You're odds are only slightly worse to be hit by lightning while singing the national anthem in a tornado of seeing it for sale again.

[YETI]
Beta Testers
2,918 posts
23,983 battles
1 hour ago, 1Sherman said:

She a good ship I guess you had trouble playing her ,  reason for a sour remarks Huh  ? ? ?

[RLGN]
Members
12,686 posts
22,531 battles
3 hours ago, 1Sherman said:

Perhaps I'm not then...

Everyone says The Donut sucks moldy wind; therefore I decided I must have one; since apparently I do pretty good (or at least get along well with,) with ships the majority of players seem to hate; (Mutsuki, Marblehead, Emerald...)

Missed KK when it was first released; when it finally went on sale again, I grabbed one as fast as I could, and haven't regretted it.

3 hours ago, 1Sherman said:

B-but that's because the only people who play her are the insanely good players who can get past her many, many weaknesses! :Smile_teethhappy:

Except I will self-admittedly say I am average at best; I can read the mini-map but my strategic sense is sorely lacking in depth; hardly the type to do as you say... Yet I still like the Donut.

Alpha Tester
4,252 posts
9,421 battles
On ‎11‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 5:46 PM, 1Sherman said:

No one in their right mind wants a Krispy Kreme

Agreed. I bought one once (to try it), never again. American turd product.

Members
4,269 posts
16,532 battles
19 hours ago, aethervox said:

Agreed. I bought one once (to try it), never again. American turd product.

Whoa, wait, what? Are you blind in one eye and cant see out of the other one? It's a ROO-SHIN turd product bucko! :Smile_facepalm:

Edited by ReddNekk

Alpha Tester
4,252 posts
9,421 battles
1 hour ago, ReddNekk said:

Whoa, wait, what? Are you blind in one eye and cant see out of the other one? It's a ROO-SHIN turd product bucko! :Smile_facepalm:

I was referring to the turd 'donut'.

[-RTS-]
Beta Testers
226 posts
8,486 battles
On 11/10/2017 at 5:46 PM, 1Sherman said:

Why not? They make good donuts.

Members
88 posts
6,426 battles

To be fair, they have buffed it since it first came out. The torps originally had a 3.7 k range and now it's 6, also it's rof was buffed slightly last patch. I think there might have been another buff in there somewhere but I'm not sure. It's biggest problem is facing tier 7 ships. 

[HDR]
Members
1,268 posts
5,050 battles
4 minutes ago, sasquatch_research said:

Hey

No post from the dude who wants defensive fire for the krispy?  What is this post coming to.

pete

Lol, I believe that would be @abyssofthetriffid.

Members
597 posts
7,209 battles

Orion is only 4K damage behind the Nikolai, if Nikolai was open for sale I would say her win rate would drop and be right in line with Orion. I don't see the reasoning that they couldn't put her back up for sale.