Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
Venator77

I need help with an outro.

11 comments in this topic

[WAIFU]
Members
248 posts
4,071 battles

So I'm an aspiring Youtuber in need of an outro. Can anyone suggest what I can use visually wise? I have a music clip I like to use, but I have no clue what to use in terms of picture or video. I want to make my outro memorable and simple, like Arilos's outro. Can someone give me ideas? Thanks.

Venator77

[INTEL]
Members
6,740 posts
26,517 battles

Again please but in English this time.

I've no idea what you are talking about other than "aspiring YouTuber".

[WAIFU]
Members
248 posts
4,071 battles

I have a Youtube channel with a few videos and 17 subscribers.

I am making a video from a recent match. I'm almost done. But I need an outro. I have no idea what to do for an outro. I need some ideas.

Members
1,345 posts
1,345 battles
On 11/10/2017 at 6:17 PM, Venator77 said:

I have a Youtube channel with a few videos and 17 subscribers.

I am making a video from a recent match. I'm almost done. But I need an outro. I have no idea what to do for an outro. I need some ideas.

Oh boy, this is going to be hard. Could you could link me to your channel? Perhaps that could give me something to work with... 

I might be available to help you create one.... 

Edited by Incendiary_Tanker

[WAIFU]
Members
248 posts
4,071 battles

My YT name is the same as here, but here's the link anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOu1N8af9JG5q7DusNotqlA?view_as=subscriber

During the time after I posted this topic, I did try my hand at an outro. Could you voice your thoughts on what I made (both the video and outro)? The outro is in the latest video.

Edited by Venator77

Members
1,345 posts
1,345 battles
Just now, Venator77 said:

My YT name is the same as here, but here's the link anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOu1N8af9JG5q7DusNotqlA?view_as=subscriber

During the time after I posted this topic, I did try my hand at an outro. Could you voice your thoughts on what I made? The outro is in the latest video.

Kek yeah I just saw your post on that. 

c1UU8s3.jpg

As for your outro. It's not bad but I'm not sure if It captures the "feel" of your YouTube channel. But it might be a bit to early to call it since you've only uploaded one serious video (correct?) Mind if you could tell me what kind of feel or personality you want your channel to have? 

[WAIFU]
Members
248 posts
4,071 battles
4 minutes ago, Incendiary_Tanker said:

Kek yeah I just saw your post on that. 

As for your outro. It's not bad but I'm not sure if It captures the "feel" of your YouTube channel. But it might be a bit to early to call it since you've only uploaded one serious video (correct?) Mind if you could tell me what kind of feel or personality you want your channel to have? 

I was thinking of something similar to Yuro or Arilos with content also coming from other games, not just WoWS. Every now and then, I would get an idea for a shitpost video, like the two videos before the latest one. So far, my channel will have two series. The first is "How Not to Fly" using the game Il-2 1946 and the other will be "Such is Life for a Low Tier Pleb" with WoWS. If you want, check out "How Not to Fly" and give me your thoughts on it.

Members
1,345 posts
1,345 battles

I was thinking of something similar to Yuro or Arilos with content also coming from other games, not just WoWS. Every now and then, I would get an idea for a shitpost video, like the two videos before the latest one. So far, my channel will have two series. The first is "How Not to Fly" using the game Il-2 1946 and the other will be "Such is Life for a Low Tier Pleb" with WoWS. If you want, check out "How Not to Fly" and give me your thoughts on it.

Hmm, about your; "How not to fly" Series. Perhaps you can make several short series in the Yuro/ Arilos style but teach new players basic game tactics, tips, ect. That's my idea for a YouTube channel for WOWS. Not to say there aren't already videos out there. But many of them or rather long and a bit boring. Perhaps you can make funny short videos that use pictures and game play to get the idea across instead of lecturing a viewer? 

[WAIFU]
Members
248 posts
4,071 battles

8 minutes ago, Incendiary_Tanker said:

Hmm, about your; "How not to fly" Series. Perhaps you can make several short series in the Yuro/ Arilos style but teach new players basic game tactics, tips, ect. That's my idea for a YouTube channel for WOWS. Not to say there aren't already videos out there. But many of them or rather long and a bit boring. Perhaps you can make funny short videos that use pictures and game play to get the idea across instead of lecturing a viewer? 

I forgot to make myself clear. "How Not to Fly" is a compilation of crashes from Il-2 1946. I play Il-2 in such a way that I really can't give any tips on how really to fly properly. I am not familiar with such intricacy such as engine management, deflection shooting, and all of the other things that goes with WW2 aerial combat. I fly just for fun. The only thing I really know about is how to make a mission, but making a video like that would be redundant since I already found a series of excellent videos by someone else on the features of mission building.

On a different note, would my outro fit with any future videos I plan to make?

Members
1,345 posts
1,345 battles

I forgot to make myself clear. "How Not to Fly" is a compilation of crashes from Il-2 1946. I play Il-2 in such a way that I really can't give any tips on how really to fly properly. I am not familiar with such intricacy such as engine management, deflection shooting, and all of the other things that goes with WW2 aerial combat. I fly just for fun. The only thing I really know about is how to make a mission, but making a video like that would be redundant since I already found a series of excellent videos by someone else on the features of mission building.

On a different note, would my outro fit with any future videos I plan to make?

Ehh Should be fine for now :3 

Sign in to follow this