You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
hughjass07

NEW Video - HMAS Vampire - WiP - Tier III Premium Destroyer

9 comments in this topic

[HJG]
Retired Community Contributors
52 posts
2,696 battles

Well howdy folks and welcome back to your home port!  We’re in the dinghy looking over HMAS Vampire, a soon to be released Tier III Destroyer of the Australian Navy.  That just in case the HMAS hadn’t given it away.  :)

This ship was provided to me be Wargaming NA in order bring a preview to you so you can decide if you want to spend any of your own hard earned currency on it.  This ship is not officially finalized, and must be considered a Work in Progress, meaning that what I show you here today could very well be changed by the time it’s available to the public.

Hugh

• Cool 10

[HJG]
52 posts
2,696 battles

I like this ship, it didn't seem like much on paper but once i started putting those guns to work it started getting fun!

[KP]
Members
2,066 posts
19,183 battles
4 hours ago, hughjass07 said:

Well howdy folks and welcome back to your home port!  We’re in the dinghy looking over HMAS Vampire, a soon to be released Tier III Destroyer of the Australian Navy.  That just in case the HMAS hadn’t given it away.  :)

This ship was provided to me be Wargaming NA in order bring a preview to you so you can decide if you want to spend any of your own hard earned currency on it.  This ship is not officially finalized, and must be considered a Work in Progress, meaning that what I show you here today could very well be changed by the time it’s available to the public.

Hugh

Looks like a reload booster as a module? Or a torpedo reload buff could be used? If not a buff to say 7% fire chance and then this thing would totally rock. 3 tubes with a long a$$ reload kinda sucks. Either way I'll buy it may play it like the Izyaslav. Keeping other DD's at around there max torpedo range and running them down. I do like the range on the guns I drooled on my keyboard a bit when I saw that.

• Cool 1

[HJG]
52 posts
2,696 battles
12 hours ago, IronMike11B4O said:

Looks like a reload booster as a module? Or a torpedo reload buff could be used? If not a buff to say 7% fire chance and then this thing would totally rock. 3 tubes with a long a$$ reload kinda sucks. Either way I'll buy it may play it like the Izyaslav. Keeping other DD's at around there max torpedo range and running them down. I do like the range on the guns I drooled on my keyboard a bit when I saw that.

Ya that gun range is quite outside its tier mates for sure, I think there is some fun and interesting gameplay to be had with this one! ;)

[HJG]
52 posts
2,696 battles
13 hours ago, Jazzyblaster said:

Very nice video! Thanks for sharing.

Thank you very much, my pleasure :)

• Cool 1