Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
BearlyHereBear

Anyone else tired of patching patches???

24 comments in this topic

[CUTER]
Members
3,777 posts
15,702 battles

Yes, there are a couple other people around who get triggered enough to post on the internet about mundane things like downloading a file. You are not alone, unfortunately.

• Cool 2

[-GS-]
Beta Testers
1,902 posts
19,307 battles
6 minutes ago, TheHolySpork said:

No. I don't mind patches. 

Same  here

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
5,945 posts
9,805 battles

Yea. It gets tedious after awhile, but it's still better than buying new pants. The patches really extend the life of each pair. 

• Cool 2

[LEGIT]
Members
1,373 posts
21,852 battles

Doesn't bother me.  I just open the game and it automatically downloads and installs whatever it does.

But if I had mod packs, I might be irritated if I had to reinstall them every time.

But I don't.

[ECOM]
Members
955 posts
11,810 battles
1 hour ago, slokill_1 said:

Doesn't bother me.  I just open the game and it automatically downloads and installs whatever it does.

But if I had mod packs, I might be irritated if I had to reinstall them every time.

But I don't.

Yep. They are complaining that they have to fix their mod packs every time they have a patch. Which of course Doesn't bother any of us that don't use them. 

Would be nice if the game forced a small update patch every day or everytime you logged in.

Members
1,019 posts
8,415 battles
6 hours ago, BearlyHereBear said:

This is getting old in a hurry:Smile_sad:

I am getting tired of people spamming the forum with non sense topics though.

• Cool 1

[WOLF2]
Members
936 posts
7,669 battles

Don't care about the patches.   I would like to keep my WG Modpack intact after each update, though.

I'm sure there's something I could do to move the files into a different folder, so the contents would be there after the update.

Members
18,949 posts
5,333 battles
2 hours ago, Volga1987 said:

Do people have nothing better to do, then to complain about downloading a patch?

Chances are, yes. I have time to play a match or two between dropping my daughter off at daycare, and going to work. Patches cut into that time, which I literally have nothing else to do with.

However, having said that, it's only the big patches that cause upsets for me. The 68Mb one this morning took all of about 90 seconds....

[TF57]
Members
1,318 posts
4,050 battles

Only thing worse is broken patches that are unpatched.

In other news, is anyone tired of sigs that are larger than a person's post?(and probably, more meaningful?)

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

All I know is if the patches were not added there would be a post on how bad the current game is Broken. My free time is spent reading worthless posts. So I lose zero brain cells either way. Lights my Bong and practices losing those Brain cells.

[BSL]
Members
794 posts
14,870 battles

If you note the OP time, it is my opportunity to play before work.  The down load is not long, but the server is unavailable for a half hour minimum. 

I understand if you only wait for the download...it's considerably longer for us early risers.

[GREPT]
[GREPT]
Beta Testers
6,739 posts
7,329 battles

I honestly do not care about your reasoning behind not liking patching, it should almost be a bannable offense to complain about the improvement of the game. 

Members
277 posts
4,883 battles

Bug fixes, new features and new ships are great. I like how often WG adds to the game. My only small gripe is when they do it and how long it takes. Wednesday and Friday nights are the two times a week I play this game with mates and this week that has been stuffed because it happens right during our peak playing times for Australia. It being the NA server I know they have to do it to fit their peak playing times so I know there's no point asking them to change it. That doesn't stop it being a little frustrating though. I wouldn't mind it though if they decided to stagger the patch times a little though so it wasn't always us losing out. :Smile_hiding:  

Sign in to follow this