Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Thunder_GP

Pax East 2018

• You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

2 posts in this topic

Tickets went live today for Pax East. Saturday passes sold out in an hour or so, but I got mine in time. Also got a Friday pass. 

May be too early to know but after enjoying the Wargamming Booth in 2016 and missing seeing it in 2017. Is it going to make a return in 2018.

It is a fun event and I wish I had met more "notable" people; those I didn't know before I knew who they actually were. Loved meeting The_Chieftain and I wish i had met more CCs at the meet up. Would be fun to do it again. Its nice to see people both inside and outside the game. Gets me out of the house/dorm room. 

I dont think I will get a clear response from any WG reps because its still a long time away. But i'm hopeful as always.

On the WoT forums, The Chieftain said WG isn't attending, see below.  I got passes too, looking forward to wreaking havoc in Boston.

View PostThe_Chieftain, on Oct 15 2017 - 07:18, said:

On past experience, I doubt it. Doing PAX costs a hell of a lot of dollars, last I heard, we thought it was better spent on the Let's Battle Tour, which brings us to new places. Face it, Boston and Seattle became annual events, which is fine for those of you who live in Boston or Seattle. Most of you, however, don't.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0