You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ClassicGrape

Highly Competitive Looking For A Clan That Is Also

9 comments in this topic

[OO7]
Members
43 posts
8,742 battles

Was in RQL but seeking to be with a more competitive clan.

**UPDATE**

Have been recruited by MIA. But you thank you for everyone's kind offers. 

Edited by GeoBrigade95

[TIRP]
[TIRP]
Members
21 posts
5,721 battles

Hi Geo if you don't have a problem with discord   would be an honor to have you join our Family in Tirp / we use it 27 members in clan now all active in voice chat/ if you decide to join us  jus send me a note  Thanx Digs  ave members 40 to 63 so you know

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
7,092 posts
12,044 battles

The Syndicate is casual with very few requirements, but we are taking clan battles seriously.  Field a team every night so far, but we are in need of more competitive players. If you think we might be a fit or wanna check out our discord then message me. 

[VX9]
[VX9]
Beta Testers
193 posts
8,674 battles

Good luck on your search, if you ever want to be part of a community feel free to check us out at www.vx9.com

[FARQD]
Members
90 posts
3,179 battles

The Farquaads are a pretty solid clan always looking for fun and competitive players. We have around 25 members and someone is almost always on and willing to division. We're grinding oil fairly fast and we've got naval base buildings that benefit plenty. Also, we play in clan battles as much as we can. Check out our forum post, message me or come check out our discord server and talk with us. I'll send an invite your way, we would love to have you!

Forum post: 

Discord link: https://discord.gg/zRwJRBf 

[ARP]
Members
994 posts
6,188 battles
On 11/9/2017 at 10:58 PM, GeoBrigade95 said:

Was in RQL but seeking to be with a more competitive clan.

Oh hey Geobrigade, i remember seeing you in SL a few times.

If you are looking for a competitive weeb clan, take a look at ARP or CUTE.
If you are looking for a competitive non-weeb clan, I would suggest taking a look at APOC or MIA.
Feel free to find me on the ARP discord if you're interested in enlisting/have questions.: https://discord.gg/M5jhzB4

Sincerely,

Iris_

[SF-3]
Beta Testers
594 posts
8,917 battles

GeoBrigade,

If you're looking to step up your game, check out Team SF. We have a history of excellence in the WOWS competitive scene with 4 consecutive Supremacy League championships and currently rated 4th in this season of Clan Wars. Swing by our teamspeak server and ask the folks if they want to div up for a few games to see if we're a good fit for you. Look forward to seeing you there!