You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Fishrokk

Please give us a dismiss option for EVERY captain.

18 comments in this topic

[INTEL]
Beta Testers
1,645 posts
4,213 battles

I have a premium/yellow stripe captain on my account that I would like to release.

Please give me the option to do so.

Thank  you.

[-K-]
Members
5,477 posts
9,417 battles

That is a "legendary commander" with special attributes.

Why would you want to delete him?

[WOLF7]
Members
10,359 posts
3 minutes ago, Ace_04 said:

It's about something the captain did..suddenly he's become....unsavory:cap_hmm:

And somehow people believe that said image is offensive to them, and must be removed...they'd probably like him removed from the game.

[WOLF4]
Members
1,091 posts
4,681 battles
2 minutes ago, GuntherPrein said:

LOOOL TRIGGGERED AND NO YOU CAN KEEP HIM TO FOREVER REMIND YOU THAT WE DONT CARE

I'm sorry, but I have to know: Does it bother you that you spelled your name wrong when you created the account?

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
16,317 posts
9,621 battles
4 minutes ago, Ace_04 said:

At a guess it is someone else that wants to get rid of Steven Seagal. Just park the offending captain in your reserve and forget about him.

[DIEBL]
Members
1,413 posts
15,335 battles

more so the person that did spell it right quit after a couple hundred games and his account is inactive for a year wish I could just take it considering Im at over 7000 battles and he quit after 200

[HYDRA]
Members
136 posts
1,169 battles

I guess I am glad I only have Jack Dunkirk who to the best of my knowledge is a fictional character.

[DIEBL]
Members
1,413 posts
15,335 battles
5 minutes ago, Herodotus4 said:

I guess I am glad I only have Jack Dunkirk who to the best of my knowledge is a fictional character.

He is cause they couldn't use the real life CANADIAN that the whole movie ignored

Members
687 posts
3,667 battles

My first glance at the forum title and I thought "Now there's an enlisted man!"

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
5,964 posts
18,842 battles

IMHO every ship, every flag, everything should be sellable for credits. Every captain should be dismissible even if it is not in the best interest of the player. So tired of being forced to look at crap I don't want in port/inventory/reserves. Should not matter why someone wants to do so, it isn't anyone else's business. Even hidden, the ARP captains sit there in my reserves at the top of the list and I want them gone. Not interested in them and I should be able to dump them. Take the reserve slots, I don't care, just think it is pathetic that content has to be forced on people who have zero interest in it. Says lots about your product when you do that. Now understand this, I am glad the content is available in the game for those who want it. Anything that makes players happy is a good thing and keeps them spending money, thus keeping the game going. I can not imagine Walmart dumping a gigantic box of tampons in my shopping basket even though I don't want them or need them. Even if I am not forced to buy them, just have to keep them in my cart would be very annoying to me. Allow us to sell/dismiss the tampons we don't want. 

Edited by Taylor3006

[INTEL]
Beta Testers
1,645 posts
4,213 battles
1 hour ago, surratus said:

My first glance at the forum title and I thought "Now there's an enlisted man!"

US Army, Yongsan (Seoul main post - sold off and gone now) South Korea, 1989 - 1991, mustered out at SPC/E4.

Members
687 posts
3,667 battles
44 minutes ago, Fishrokk said:

US Army, Yongsan (Seoul main post - sold off and gone now) South Korea, 1989 - 1991, mustered out at SPC/E4.

LOL. My kid went on a PacRim trip after high school.

Her: "Daddy we're now in Busan, near the ocean"

Me:"You mean Pusan? That's where we unloaded from the LST"

Her: "No, it's called BUSAN!"

Me: "oh, okay"

Later...

Her: "We met a couple of cool USAF officers in Daegu.  I mentioned you left the ROK at the base here... they thought that was interesting".

Me: "I left at a base called Taegu, and the USAF there were idiots, made us dump out out gear in the mud for customs, using a dog that couldn't smell his own spore! Then stuck us in empty hangers for days, all the while they shipping folk out by seniority.  Almost had a riot with 60+ enlisted under the lowest E5 remaining.  Nothing but C-Rats to eat...I was the lowest E5, and lets just saw the trouble I got into was gloriously worth it."

Her: "Oh, okay...can't be this city it's too cool that's for sure.  They told us the best places to shop for great clothes and if we wanted they could sign us into the base women's gym on our visa to avoid a public gym.  Isn't that cool?" 

Me: "...old...man...memories...do not compute...summon...scotch...consume..."

• Cool 1

[S0L0]
Beta Testers
539 posts
3,920 battles

Well would be nice to delete a few of those ARP captains I will never use.  

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
16,317 posts
9,621 battles
13 hours ago, missile742 said:

Well would be nice to delete a few of those ARP captains I will never use.  

Since most of us have so many reserve slots now that we will never fill them a filter like on the ship carousel would be nice but have it work in reverse with checked boxes making that captain type unseen.