You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

7 comments in this topic

[TXGUN]
[TXGUN]
Members
173 posts
10,366 battles

In light of the abuse allegations leveled against Steven Seagal it is my hope WG examines its present and any future activities with Mr. Seagal.   These are accusations and have yet to be substantiated. Therefore I believe any "Knee Jerk Reaction" concerning him would be premature and ill advised at this time.  If the allegations are proved to be true it would be in WG's best interests to divorce itself from any further partnership and cooperation with him.

Edited by Okie_navy_prime

[NGA]
Supertester, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
1,337 posts
3,740 battles

He is a Russian citizen.

While I agree with op I also think nothing will happen.

[TXGUN]
[TXGUN]
Members
173 posts
10,366 battles

According to some it already has.  Its reported his "Voice" has been deleted from the game.  Perhaps its just a single malfunction but I'd bet its not.

[MEIST]
Members
883 posts
3,171 battles
4 minutes ago, Okie_navy_prime said:

According to some it already has.  Its reported his "Voice" has been deleted from the game.  Perhaps its just a single malfunction but I'd bet its not.

No, the ARP voices are going as well. Has nothing to do with what you are saying.

[_H2O_]
Members
144 posts
6,203 battles

Greeetings:

Both Segal's and the ARP voices seem to have been deleted.  Now the New York Times and other newspaper outlets have been having a field day collecting allegations and assorted prosecutors have been busy for the last year sorting the matter out. Mr. Segal was the large fish (larger than the film directors and US politicians).  Steven Segal's voice was on my New York.  I now have the generic pirate voice.  One would need to see if his "practicing" on the Missouri has also been deleted to determine his status with WG.  Astrosaint.

Edited by Astrosaint

[D12]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,099 posts
9,178 battles

So what if Segal took out a sub.   Clinton did.  Right, Bevis.

[TARFU]
[TARFU]
Members
1,030 posts
6,386 battles
On 11/9/2017 at 11:03 AM, Okie_navy_prime said:

In light of the abuse allegations leveled against Steven Seagal it is my hope WG examines its present and any future activities with Mr. Seagal.   These are accusations and have yet to be substantiated. Therefore I believe any "Knee Jerk Reaction" concerning him would be premature and ill advised at this time.  If the allegations are proved to be true it would be in WG's best interests to divorce itself from any further partnership and cooperation with him.

Edited by HorrorRoach