Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
nina_blain_73

There Can Never Be Enough

10 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

1,308
Members
4,113 posts
8,680 battles

Cool thanks for posting, makes me want to play my HSF Graf Spee even more ----- BUT I am stuck at work:Smile_sad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,164
Alpha Tester
5,347 posts
2,542 battles

Impressive. As much as I don't care for anime, the historical-based ones like HSF have some truly killer action scenes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moderator
1,542 posts
26 battles
On 09/11/2017 at 0:49 PM, nina_blain_73 said:

 

Sabaton and Anime... who'd a thunk!

Love a good AMV! Is Sabaton the name of the band? I haven't heard of them before

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
351
[TDD]
Members
925 posts
8,064 battles
4 hours ago, WolfofWarship said:

Love a good AMV! Is Sabaton the name of the band? I haven't heard of them before

Yes Sabaton are a swedish power metal band who specialize in immortalizing military themes and historic battles and other war type events. very cool band

Edited by nina_blain_73
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
792
[MIA-I]
Supertester
2,747 posts
4,882 battles
4 hours ago, WolfofWarship said:

Love a good AMV! Is Sabaton the name of the band? I haven't heard of them before

:cap_wander:

Well let's start you off right Wolf.  I'm a WWI Nerd so I recommend the Lost Battalion first and foremost (Put it in spoilers due to some violence in the video)

And then the one they did about Simo Hayha.

 

 

Edited by vonKaiser
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
316 posts
2,651 battles

I'm not really into Sabaton but Hail of Bullets got some cool albums about WW2. Here's a song by them, they are more of a death metal band (which I [edited] love)

To bad the band broke up but at least we still got Asphyx.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moderator
1,542 posts
26 battles
14 hours ago, vonKaiser said:

:cap_wander:

Well let's start you off right Wolf.  I'm a WWI Nerd so I recommend the Lost Battalion first and foremost (Put it in spoilers due to some violence in the video)

 

  Hide contents

 

 

And then the one they did about Simo Hayha.

 

 

 

 

13 hours ago, OttoTheTigerTank said:

I'm not really into Sabaton but Hail of Bullets got some cool albums about WW2. Here's a song by them, they are more of a death metal band (which I [edited] love)

To bad the band broke up but at least we still got Asphyx.

 

 

Wow they're awesome :O must travel down the road to more of their music on youtube! Thanks for introducing me to some new gaming tunes! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,182
[SCTFB]
[SCTFB]
Beta Testers
4,019 posts
16,002 battles

also not Sabaton but still pretty good

 

Edited by Triela50

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×