Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Sanguedolc3

Stalingrad Rumor

14 comments in this topic

Sanguedolc3    59

So I herd that the new Stalingrad ship is to only be given out to the 7 players that play the final clan wars? If so, I would like to see a change to that. You have players that are either sick, have a wedding or even a baby. When the top players are not there to play, there are other players that step up like a back up quarter back in the NFL and really made a difference to keep us going forward; when we didn't have the key players. Lets say the Stalingrad symbolizes a Superbowl ring, you wouldn't give just a super bowl ring to Tom Brady and a couple players; No the whole team of 55 players gets a ring and staff. However rules to apply in WOW so that inactive players dont get rewarded or accounts with no games played. Heres a list I came up with. 

Players in a clan requirements for Stalingrad final reward.

1) Should have contributed at least 1000 oil to their fleet

2) Should have played at least 500 games on their account.

3) Should have at least played one clan battle

FirstOfOne    57

WUT? No one gets a Stalingrad until they finish the missions, for THREE seasons.

And the Missions are individual, as in per player. Except for the fact you need to play in a clan to play clan battles, the actual rewards have nothing to do with clans and are on a per player basis.

renegadestatuz    1,096

This is not true. Anyone who completes the missions for Typhoon league across 3 seasons gets Stalingrad. It was even clearly posted on the Clan Battles news article. 

yashma    520

Huh....where do these rumors even come from?  :Smile_amazed:

War Gaming literally revealed the Stalingrad by telling people the exact step by step process they need to follow in order to get it.    

Edited by yashma

iDuckman    78
41 minutes ago, Pata1985 said:

where is the down vote button ?

I'm looking.  I don't see one.  <phoo>

This one time, at band camp..  <LOL>

DOCTOR_CITADEL    947

I heard a vicious rumor that some people didn't read the Clan Wars and Stalingrad articles that WG released that detail pretty much everything on the subject. 

• Cool 1

Sanguedolc3    59

"If so, I would like to see a change to that" This was taken from my post up top

If people read my whole text and understood where I was getting at, maybe you would see the whole point of this thread but never mind...

Plus I didn't think of when your other best 7 players complete the missions and get to the top that other players can come in and try to get their missions done. And there's still like 6 weeks I guess

Edited by Sanguedolc3

Sign in to follow this