Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
GUNSTAR_THE_LEGEND

Clan Wars

12 comments in this topic

Hi fellow captains!!  just thought i drop in and see how everyone is doing in clan wars thus far?

I know the clan i am in has  been doing alright up to this point and we have had our highs and lows.

As for me i really enjoy it and so far working together with my clan mates has been a nice change of pace.

I am not much of a hide behind the island type of player i feel more comfortable out in the open but i am getting the hang of it slowly.

How does everyone like the maps?  I am not to fond of Mountain range but i rather enjoy hot spot.

I feel like they could have made a better choice than islands of ice but hey at least its not shatter lol.

Kevik70    240

I think my clan is doing alright, if our top spot in Typhoon is anything to go by.

EinKaliber    0

How does the scorecard sort players? Some people say it lists top to bottom like a regular scorecard but I have had battles with 3 kills and 180k damage and sit at bottom.  (we have one guy who berates the bottom guys constantly but I don't think it is in any particular order.)

Kevik70    240
2 minutes ago, EinKaliber said:

How does the scorecard sort players? Some people say it lists top to bottom like a regular scorecard but I have had battles with 3 kills and 180k damage and sit at bottom.  (we have one guy who berates the bottom guys constantly but I don't think it is in any particular order.)

There is no order, or rather the game sorts based on base xp and everyone gets the same amount regardless on how well they do.

EinKaliber    0

Thanks Kevik70, but there must be some order. At the beginning of each battle the BB is listed at the top, with cruisers next, followed by DDs. The after battle scorecard order has been "willy-nilly" to say the least. I initially thought the first sunk was last but that doesn't seem to hold true 100%. Also, some players are always at the bottom or next to bottom regardless of performance. One player and myself have never been posted at the top. You can see how some players might interpret this if several players are always at the bottom, and they themselves are always at the top. As I stated, we have a few members who think the ones contributing the least are at the bottom.

See example:

5GvGjFi.jpg

GKzBQ7l.jpg

Edited by EinKaliber

Kevik70    240
3 minutes ago, EinKaliber said:

Thanks Kevik70, but there must be some order. At the beginning of each battle the BB is listed at the top, with cruisers next, followed by DDs. The after battle scorecard order has been "willy-nilly" to say the least. I initially thought the first sunk was last but that doesn't seem to hold true 100%. Also, some players are always at the bottom or next to bottom regardless of performance. One player and myself have never been posted at the top. You can see how some players might interpret this if several players are always at the bottom, and they themselves are always at the top. As I stated, we have a few members who think the ones contributing the least are at the bottom.

See example:

5GvGjFi.jpg

GKzBQ7l.jpg

The after battle score card is organized by xp gain just like it would in randoms/ ranked ec... but since everyone earns the same xp in CW it will appear random in the scorecard as no player earned more xp than the others. 

Psicopro    173
27 minutes ago, Kevik70 said:

I think my clan is doing alright, if our top spot in Typhoon is anything to go by.

Careful, you missed a spot while patting your own back.  :Smile_hiding:

OgreMkV    249

Honestly, right now Clan Wars is the only thing keeping me in the game. We're doing OK, advancing slowly but surely. Some nights we don't have enough to field a team, which sucks. But I'm enjoying it. Working with people who are actually trying and follow a plan is great. 

I've reached the limit with randoms and it sucks. I looked up my Iowa because i though I was doing so awful in it that I'd never reach Montana. Turns out, I'm exactly average for the class (slightly better damage, slightly worse win rate). It's annoying as heck. 

Kevik70    240
1 hour ago, Psicopro said:

Careful, you missed a spot while patting your own back.  :Smile_hiding:

Oh shoot, not sure i can reach. Can you please?

Pope_Shizzle    3,554

Clan wars has been fun so far.  Especially now that Typhoon is starting to get populated by a good number of clans.  I wish there were more maps.  Playing the same 4 maps over and over again is getting kind of stale.

Psicopro    173
2 hours ago, Kevik70 said:

Oh shoot, not sure i can reach. Can you please?

Sorry, you guys blew my arms off and called me a potato.  I am totally telling my therapist about this.

On 11/7/2017 at 6:36 PM, Pope_Shizzle said:

Clan wars has been fun so far.  Especially now that Typhoon is starting to get populated by a good number of clans.  I wish there were more maps.  Playing the same 4 maps over and over again is getting kind of stale.

Yeah when they switched up rental ships last patch I as well wish they had rotated in some new maps

Sign in to follow this