Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
RivertheRoyal

Ya know what, I did good.

7 comments in this topic

[HINON]
Privateers
6,266 posts
3,308 battles

Never mind the results, I had fun playing today. Everything I did just went *right*, and that's a good feeling. 

Unfortunately, the everyone else on my teams today did not share in the good juju.

Just a small sampling of what's having me feel so good. 

Asf8v5Y.jpg 

dPtjydq.jpg

And then this game, at which point I decided to stop playing, because there's no possible way for things to get any better after this. 

It was such a thrill just having fun.

hIqVwJ9.jpg

DbBEAPl.jpg

The double strike came from rushing the enemy Bismarck—who had gotten entirely too close to my smokescreen—and pumping his broadside with 8 torpedoes while gunning down a nearby Pensacola with Gaede 150 mm AP. If you've ever attempted something similar, you know how much fun it is when it works, and you just feel invincible. 

Oh well. I had fun tonight, and I look forward to playing next time. It's day's like these that keep me coming back to the game, regardless of win or loss. 

• Cool 3

Alpha Tester
1,246 posts
4,975 battles

Glad for you. People put way too much emphasis on winning, losing and what the team does or doesn't do. Sometimes you just have to focus on your own successes and enjoy yourself. 

[HINON]
Privateers, Privateers
6,800 posts
5,064 battles

Well done! Meanwhile I am getting on for the evening. So, time to see how my night goes...

[O7]
Members
5,393 posts
12,182 battles
3 hours ago, KingCakeBaby said:

Glad for you. People put way too much emphasis on winning, losing and what the team does or doesn't do. Sometimes you just have to focus on your own successes and enjoy yourself. 

I mean, i read a chat log where you did just that.

[YIKES]
[YIKES]
Members
260 posts
6,482 battles

Nice match throwers

• Cool 2

Sign in to follow this