Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Crusader_steel3

Halloween type map in December?

10 comments in this topic

Members
2 posts
767 battles

So, I was just thinking about how much I enjoy the Halloween theme scenarios, and it dawned on me, why not have a Halloween type mission, but revamped for the Christmas holidays?  I mean, there is a fair bit you can do with this.  I really enjoy the Halloween scenarios, but feel sad about waiting a whole year for them to come around.  Suggestions from everyone is welcome!  

• Cool 2

[KIA-T]
Members
1,271 posts
9,188 battles
11 minutes ago, Crusader_steel3 said:

So, I was just thinking about how much I enjoy the Halloween theme scenarios, and it dawned on me, why not have a Halloween type mission, but revamped for the Christmas holidays?  I mean, there is a fair bit you can do with this.  I really enjoy the Halloween scenarios, but feel sad about waiting a whole year for them to come around.  Suggestions from everyone is welcome!  

That is a nice idea.

• Cool 1

[-KIA-]
SuperTest Coordinator, Volunteer Moderator, Clan Supertest Coordinator, Privateers
6,514 posts
8,485 battles

A literal Santa Christmas Convoy.

• Cool 2

[TSF_1]
Members
3,301 posts
7,732 battles

This could be a lot of fun. We're probably too close by now to have something like that happen this year, but it would be nice to have more holidays celebrated with mini-scenarios.

[TNP66]
Beta Testers
1,933 posts
4,696 battles

I find it likely that something would be in the works considering the success of the halloween 2016 and 2017 modes. We won't know for sure until we see a december preview. I find it rather odd that we have a scedule out for world of tanks for the rest of the year and not world of warships. @Pigeon_of_War maybe you could ask for permission to release something like your peers did in wot. All they did was a rough outline it wouldn't be asking too much would it for an early Christmas present would it?

[KIA-T]
Members
1,271 posts
9,188 battles
7 hours ago, landedkiller said:

I find it likely that something would be in the works considering the success of the halloween 2016 and 2017 modes. We won't know for sure until we see a december preview. I find it rather odd that we have a scedule out for world of tanks for the rest of the year and not world of warships. @Pigeon_of_War maybe you could ask for permission to release something like your peers did in wot. All they did was a rough outline it wouldn't be asking too much would it for an early Christmas present would it?

You should post this in "Pigeons Nest" in suggestions to Pigeon_of_War.

Alpha Tester
4,252 posts
9,421 battles

I'm sure something Xmas themed will show up.

[SALVO]
Members
25,508 posts
27,483 battles
On ‎11‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 7:04 PM, Crusader_steel3 said:

I don't know.  Personally, I don't get all that hyped up for these hokey missions using bizarrely skinned ships.  And I don't like the idea of WG wasting their limited resources overly much on them.  Oh, I can deal with once or twice a year, but let's not go overboard.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this