Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
dukelego

Anyone got a download for the world of warplanes launcher.exe?

2 comments in this topic

[SLOTH]
[SLOTH]
Members
70 posts
6,067 battles

My WGC has never been able to download anything* so I'm looking for the launcher.exe/old install for WOWP so I can bypass it. I've started a ticket to try and get the launcher from them but they will probably just try fix my WGC again.

*I encountered this issue with WOWS once and submitted a ticket which they weren't able to solve. The only reason why I can still play WOWS is because I have the old download which directly installs the launcher.exe

As for why this isn't on the WOWP forums you need to play one game in order to post so I cant post this there.

Edited by dukelego

[UEFN]
Members
473 posts
4,265 battles
1 hour ago, dukelego said:

My WGC has never been able to download anything* so I'm looking for the launcher.exe/old install for WOWP so I can bypass it. I've started a ticket to try and get the launcher from them but they will probably just try fix my WGC again.

*I encountered this issue with WOWS once and submitted a ticket which they weren't able to solve. The only reason why I can still play WOWS is because I have the old download which directly installs the launcher.exe

As for why this isn't on the WOWP forums you need to play one game in order to post so I cant post this there.

Don't think there is a WoWp launcher anymore. If there was it would be for 1.9 and with the sheer amount of changes in 2.0 I doubt it's compatible. I may be wrong though.

Sign in to follow this