You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
anonym_OlK73e329bMY

Halloween Containers

10 comments in this topic

Members
3,284 posts

Hey there, I am in need of premium time and doubloons. Should I buy the $36 "Captain's Bounty" deal or Halloween containers? Which is better for my needs? Thanks in advance.

fh3zuHc.png

As an additional question, how many of you still use double spacing? When the forums were updated a while back it changed my spacing to double spacing. I haven't changed it back. Did it do that for everyone? If so, how many of you changed it back to single spacing?

Edited by anonym_OlK73e329bMY

[O7]
Members
5,393 posts
12,182 battles

play clans. theres a 30 day premium time reward for simply winning 30 battles in storm. you'll also get ~2500 doubloons at the same time.

As we already told you in the discord, you'll probably get your money back in doubloon duplicates from the containers, but you wont get premium time from it and instead get some halloween perma camos, flags and some free xp.

Members
3,284 posts
4 minutes ago, Pulicat said:

play clans. theres a 30 day premium time reward for simply winning 30 battles in storm. you'll also get ~2500 doubloons at the same time.

As we already told you in the discord, you'll probably get your money back in doubloon duplicates from the containers, but you wont get premium time from it and instead get some halloween perma camos, flags and some free xp.

Pulicat, no clan will accept me.

[KOHAI]
Members
1,694 posts
6,055 battles
35 minutes ago, Elegant_Winter said:

Hey there, I am in need of premium time and doubloons. Should I buy the $36 "Captain's Bounty" deal or Halloween containers? Which is better for my needs? Thanks in advance.

fh3zuHc.png

As an additional question, how many of you still use double spacing? When the forums were updated a while back it changed my spacing to double spacing. I haven't changed it back. Did it do that for everyone? If so, how many of you changed it back to single spacing?

I do not use double spacing, I find it very annoying since I use single spacing when normally writing.

[KOHAI]
Members
1,694 posts
6,055 battles
2 minutes ago, Elegant_Winter said:

Do you have any idea how to turn it off?

No. I just use backspace after I place a period.

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Volunteer Moderator
3,168 posts
16,392 battles

You can then use the doubloon from the crate to buy premium time in game - win win situation