Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
The_Necromancer_015

B.B. King

7 comments in this topic

Members
522 posts
12,509 battles

One of my favorite possessions is kFxQNrr.jpg 

I found a concert from the same period he did in Bonn in 1994 on youtube that is fairly close in style/quality to Live at Montreux. Its not as good, though the horns are mic'ed way better in this one. If you like the Blues, BB King or general rock-n-roll you should check it out. Its hard to find live (free) music on Youtube but this one is not to bad and well worth the listen if your into this kinda thing.

• Cool 4

[FACT]
[FACT]
Members
24 posts
28,156 battles

I saw B.B.King 6 times live. He was a legend while still with us. As one of his shows in New Haven Ct. was winding down he reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out about 5 gold chains that he gifted to some of the women in the first couple of rows.(saw one up close....still had tags on them.....24 carat) I could listen to him jam and story tell all day! I miss him every day.

[SYN]
Members
3,732 posts
23,526 battles

I had the good fortune to see him perform live on several occasions, always a fantastic show!

[SYN]
Members
3,732 posts
23,526 battles

Thing I liked most about him was his willingness to work with others and that he was comfortable enough to let them do their thing.

Sign in to follow this