You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Ju87s

Make option to disable Halloween camos please

22 comments in this topic

[MPIRE]
[MPIRE]
Members
1,662 posts
23,933 battles

I know this isn't a naval battle simulator by any means, so I don't want to say it's "immersion breaking," but seeing ships with these absurd skins and effects in normal battles is annoying and in my opinion makes the game a lot harder to take seriously. Like you did with the ARP ships, it would be great if we could have the option to disable seeing these skins in game.

• Cool 4

[WOLFX]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
267 posts
8,290 battles

There is already an option to not show the Halloween permanent camos. It is in the same place (lower right hand gear icon) as the ARP show/no show options.

• Cool 2

[SYN]
Members
5,877 posts
13,296 battles

Option is already there, dude.  Same place as the options for ARP, HSF, Dragon, etc.

Seriously, do try some looking around first before complaining.

• Cool 4

[WOLF1]
Members
9,915 posts
14,326 battles
10 minutes ago, awiggin said:

So, rather looking in the filter, you came here? :Smile_teethhappy:

of course... I mean why do all that work by clicking a box, when you can come here and type a whole paragraph.....

[MPIRE]
[MPIRE]
Members
1,662 posts
23,933 battles

Didn't notice anything in the updates about ability to take them off, so I didn't realize it was there.  Whatever, cool

[---]
Banned
6,739 posts
8,999 battles

Actually try looking about at all the options foolish one. As the others say it already exists and has since the beginning of the event. 

• Cool 1

Members
4,478 posts
19,839 battles

What! You don't like the blue electrical flashes from my Tirpitz's guns? Or the nifty green smoke and gun flashes from my Charles Martell?

BLASPHEMY!!!

[MPIRE]
[MPIRE]
Members
1,662 posts
23,933 battles
51 minutes ago, Raptor_alcor said:

Actually try looking about at all the options foolish one. As the others say it already exists and has since the beginning of the event. 

As others have already said exactly what you just said and you acknowledged that you've read them say it, what's the point making this post other than to talk crap, flaming furry one?

Edited by Ju87s
  • Cool 1

[EGO]
Beta Testers
350 posts
20,887 battles
34 minutes ago, ReddNekk said:

What! You don't like the blue electrical flashes from my Tirpitz's guns? Or the nifty green smoke and gun flashes from my Charles Martell?

BLASPHEMY!!!

In my case, I don't want to see them because they remind me of what I don't have despite I badly want them.

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
13,669 posts

I have to admit that the "gear" icon is in an out-of-the way place and somewhat hard to notice. In fact, I didn't notice it until I'd been playing the game for most of a year. 

[NGA]
Members
2,007 posts
12,246 battles
42 minutes ago, Elegant_Winter said:

Thank God such an option exists. Who would willingly endure such absurdity?

:cap_cool:

[-K-]
Members
8,489 posts
14,853 battles
11 hours ago, SkaerKrow said:

Apparently they're 2spooky4u.

The Rasputin/Nikolai camo keeps me up at night :Smile_hiding:

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
13,669 posts
7 hours ago, Elegant_Winter said:

Thank God such an option exists. Who would willingly endure such absurdity?

I once played an Ultima game, set on Mars, that was sort of steampunk. I think it would be fun to have a game that had an alternate history, where people and technologies were close enough to ours to be familiar but different enough so that you could see that something had happened, perhaps multiple somethings, that set the timeline running down a different path. It would take some bright minds to develop such a game because you would need technologists, historians, speculative fiction writers, humorists, developers and coders and a few people good at liaison work to bring the disparate parts into a working whole. The goal of the game would be to figure out where things had gone awry and then decide whether to put them back on the original path or to leave them as they were. Factions could then battle it out to determine whose choices were the best ones. The battles need not be wars either but could be things like developing great philosophies, economies, religions, industries etc. However humans would have to be involved. I stopped playing single-player games once I learned that there were multiplayer games because the latter are much more fun  

Edited by Snargfargle

Beta Testers
1,136 posts
3,488 battles

Vampire Bat Kagero gives you the middle finger.

Or red smoke meth lab Kagero. No sure which.

Edited by Mulletproof
spalling