You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Jorge_Beaven

Share you damage record on the Halloween event!

26 comments in this topic

Jorge_Beaven    54

So far, this is my record:

shot-17.11.01_01.31.25-0981.jpg

This event is so much much once you understand how to play it, evenry ship can do tons of damage...so, how much have you done?

Edited by Jorge_Beaven
  • Cool 1

pikohan    507

You just need to get the ram on the Gorgon or do consistent DoT for a few minutes. I've gotten maybe just under 1M max in the BB and just over in the CL, but only when I'm able to engage the Gorgon.

EDIT:

Spoiler

32vQlkk.jpg

LZKutSs.jpg

Edited by pikohan

Volron    72

shot-17_10.28_12_09.46-0987.thumb.jpg.fd91439f69868297bb4f819ad9f243d0.jpg

shot-17_10.28_08_47.34-0415.thumb.jpg.b135ee22fa850290899a07fe1138b6af.jpg

:cap_rambo:

My best in Ura was 860k, but I didn't save a screen shot.  I solo'd Gorgon with her that go too...

:Smile_sad:

• Cool 1

pikohan    507
6 minutes ago, Volron said:

shot-17_10.28_12_09.46-0987.thumb.jpg.fd91439f69868297bb4f819ad9f243d0.jpg

Wait wait, you have 22 floods on 7 torpedo hits... so the other fifteen are rams?

Lord_Slayer    87

my best performance...one star...... sadly every other match was a crushing loss but one, which was a victory but no stars

12.jpg

• Cool 1

CylonRed    154

Too low to post (just under 400K in the BB) - on the games I did well I generally never saw Gorgon get out of the filth and not in a place to ram Rasputin.  Several of the teams I was one killed Rasputin - as far as I know - without ramming him.

Volron    72
16 minutes ago, pikohan said:

Wait wait, you have 22 floods on 7 torpedo hits... so the other fifteen are rams?

Things kept getting in my way.  What can I say??? :cap_haloween:

• Cool 1

Vader_Sama    88
17 minutes ago, pikohan said:

You can cause multiple flooding on one ship by ramming. Normally a ship would just sink from getting rammed once, but the Gorgon and Rasputin has enough hit points where they can get multiple flooding from the continued ram.

Snargfargle    737
5 hours ago, Jorge_Beaven said:

So far, this is my record:

shot-17.11.01_01.31.25-0981.jpg

This event is so much much once you understand how to play it, evenry ship can do tons of damage...so, how much have you done?

OK, that is just darned impressive. I'd really like to see a replay of this. Do you have one that you could post to the WOWS replay site and link?

Edited by Snargfargle

Jorge_Beaven    54
20 hours ago, pikohan said:

You just need to get the ram on the Gorgon or do consistent DoT for a few minutes. I've gotten maybe just under 1M max in the BB and just over in the CL, but only when I'm able to engage the Gorgon.

EDIT:

Reveal hidden contents

32vQlkk.jpg

LZKutSs.jpg

Indeed, to have a great damage number, you have to 1v1 the Gorgon inside de filth.

15 hours ago, Snargfargle said:

OK, that is just darned impressive. I'd really like to see a replay of this. Do you have one that you could post to the WOWS replay site and link?

https://replayswows.com/replay/8253 Here you have it

S16_Hunter    3

And here I thought my measly 775 main gun hits was good.. LOL..  951 - 1000 and change.. wow..  No screen shots though..

Sure is fun though.

Snargfargle    737
11 minutes ago, Jorge_Beaven said:

Indeed, to have a great damage number, you have to 1v1 the Gorgon inside de filth.

https://replayswows.com/replay/8253 Here you have it

I liked the way you switched armaments to give you the best potential for inflicting damage. I usually just spam IFHE because I can't react fast enough to anticipate when an enemy will be broadside.

Silver_kun    85
2 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

I liked the way you switched armaments to give you the best potential for inflicting damage. I usually just spam IFHE because I can't react fast enough to anticipate when an enemy will be broadside.

You are not alone :P

Skpstr    1,460

Got a 600ish and 800ish with BB, both 1 stars, (knocking down 2 towers lengthened the battle)

475 with CL on a 4-star, (lost 2 towers)

425 with CV (loss, 2nd time playing a CV other than Langley or Hosho lol)

Skpstr    1,460
25 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

If you have Expert Loader, anticipation isn't really necessary! :Smile_teethhappy:

Snargfargle    737
24 minutes ago, Skpstr said:

If you have Expert Loader, anticipation isn't really necessary! :Smile_teethhappy:

I have that and Segal too on my Cleveland. I just need to get into the habit of remembering to switch shell types.

Skpstr    1,460
2 hours ago, Snargfargle said:

I have that and Segal too on my Cleveland. I just need to get into the habit of remembering to switch shell types.

I have him on Omaha, I think he'll be my captain for the new CL line when it arrives.

Snargfargle    737
3 minutes ago, Skpstr said:

I have him on Omaha, I think he'll be my captain for the new CL line when it arrives.

I'm pretty sure that Segal will stay in my Cleveland at tier VIII as that's the tier that I can consistently play without losing credits. I'm really looking forward to seeing how the Cleveland handles at tier VIII though. Right now it does very well when up-tiered to tier VIII but as-is it wouldn't do so well up-tiered to tier X. I hope that by raising its tier that it doesn't receive a relative nerf compared to how good it is now.