Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
New_Horizontal

"Protecting a Flank"

9 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

173
[EULA]
Members
294 posts
896 battles

Errr. Where are you going, Urashima? :cap_wander_2:
There is no enemy ship in that flank!!!! :fish_palm:

protecc.png

Edited by New_Horizontal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,301
[SPTR]
Members
27,186 posts
16,907 battles

He probably autopiloted there then went afk for some unknown reason.

 

They "had" to wash their dog maybe. />.\\

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
791
[GGWP]
Beta Testers
2,180 posts
10,504 battles
43 minutes ago, New_Horizontal said:

Errr. Where are you going, Urashima? :cap_wander_2:
There is no enemy ship in that flank!!!! :fish_palm:

protecc.png

D76DB301-0007-45FF-8E45-25F8E369901C.jpeg.9584efd83b0a87f47775f3c43e5551e1.jpeg

That’s my response. I have it on a notepad on my desktop so I can C/P it whenever I need to, at least the words part

Edited by FireAndHEspam

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
923
[TSF_1]
Members
3,301 posts
7,732 battles

Nice work getting the Gorgon without a competent CV or DD teammate. Also remarkable how you've managed to save two TRB charges this late in the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
173
[EULA]
Members
294 posts
896 battles
1 hour ago, pewpewpew42 said:

Nice work getting the Gorgon without a competent CV or DD teammate. Also remarkable how you've managed to save two TRB charges this late in the game.

I had an assistance from ally magnus that allowed me to torp both gorgon and rasputin (thanks to him)
this is full scale of that SS
 

shot-17.10.29_15.47.26-0617.jpg

I use TRB only when really needed like getting sandwiched by two Vargs 
mostly saved for Rasputin and gorgon, Our CV is the first to die btw.
my job is disrupting reinforcement as much as possible 
most of the time I get big damage number from enemy ships but never really kill an enemy

Edited by New_Horizontal
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
173
[EULA]
Members
294 posts
896 battles
1 hour ago, FireAndHEspam said:

D76DB301-0007-45FF-8E45-25F8E369901C.jpeg.9584efd83b0a87f47775f3c43e5551e1.jpeg

That’s my response. I have it on a notepad on my desktop so I can C/P it whenever I need to, at least the words part

nice shippost of Shima-tan 
 

dumdum.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6,103
[FOXEH]
Banned
14,364 posts
19,983 battles
2 hours ago, Rolkatsuki said:

They "had" to wash their dog maybe. />.\\

HEY!! I want you to know that I wear the pants in my house!

(and when my girlfriend tells me to do the dishes I put them on and get those dishes done!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,886
[HINON]
Privateers, Privateers
6,800 posts
5,020 battles

I think they are heading home. The city in the comic must be that way. :Smile_trollface:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×