Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Buzzardsluck

Have you noticed the decks of ships?

13 comments in this topic

[NBNG]
Members
405 posts
11,796 battles

Played on my son's computer and it is a Alien and has great graphics. Have you noticed the bombs in straps and just lying around on the deck of the ship? And we wonder why the fire chance is so high with all these bombs just lying on deck. Got to clean those up.  If you can take a look and if you have noticed anything else share.

[FML]
Members
4,089 posts
15,965 battles
33 minutes ago, Buzzardsluck said:

Played on my son's computer and it is a Alien and has great graphics. Have you noticed the bombs in straps and just lying around on the deck of the ship? And we wonder why the fire chance is so high with all these bombs just lying on deck. Got to clean those up.  If you can take a look and if you have noticed anything else share.

French cruisers, park benches. 

• Cool 1

[KAPPA]
Members
1,341 posts
7,816 battles

I'm pretty sure that in most cases, the 'bombs' you are referring to are actually a mine sweeping device called a paravane. I'm not sure how useful they really were, but everyone seems to have had them.

• Cool 2

[-K-]
Members
8,491 posts
14,883 battles
1 hour ago, UltimateNewbie said:

Because sometimes you want a quick picnic while under the rain of enemy fire.

• Cool 2

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
13,673 posts
2 hours ago, UltimateNewbie said:

I had a bench once that looked just like one of those. Unfortunately, I hit it with the lawn mower and broke one of its cast-iron legs off.

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
13,673 posts
51 minutes ago, CaptHarlock_222 said:

I'm pretty sure that in most cases, the 'bombs' you are referring to are actually a mine sweeping device called a paravane. I'm not sure how useful they really were, but everyone seems to have had them.

They had cutters on them that would clip off a mine from its anchor cable and cause it to float to the surface, after which it would be detonated by gunfire.

[WOLF2]
Members
1,652 posts
11,663 battles

If you go to the tech tree and click on the Missouri, as you use your mouse to circle around the ship, a single crewman will come out on the decks.

He'll exercise (stretching, sit ups) at the rear of the deck.    He then gets up and goes into a hatch.

He plays darts at the front of the deck

He practices karate on the back of the deck.

I haven't watched the whole sequence and all the tasks, but it was amusing to see him act like Steven Segal.

• Cool 1

[YORHA]
Members
5,134 posts
10,306 battles
Just now, DiddleDum said:

If you go to the tech tree and click on the Missouri, as you use your mouse to circle around the ship, a single crewman will come out on the decks.

He'll exercise (stretching, sit ups) at the rear of the deck.    He then gets up and goes into a hatch.

I haven't watched the whole sequence and all the tasks, but it was amusing to see him act like Steven Segal.

Look closer...

[INTEL]
Members
1,778 posts
15,774 battles
5 hours ago, DiddleDum said:

I've seen him breakdancing on the forward port deck.

[WOLFG]
Members
30,666 posts
9,285 battles

I love how the decks look when wet at the start of a match.

-Members-
1,542 posts
26 battles

On 01/11/2017 at 0:52 PM, vonKaiser said:

Paravanes, not bombs

1VnwIHK.jpg

You learn something new every day! Never heard of a Paravane before

Sign in to follow this