You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.

10 comments in this topic

Members
26 posts
3,704 battles

So I recently got a 5 star match on the second Halloween mission and got the really awesome Great Gorgon camo. I already have an almost max upgraded Shokaku and read somewhere that the Gorgon camo equipped all the planes with the bat skin. However, when I went to put on the camo, the planes did not have the bat camo. Is this right? Or am I wrong that the planes get the bat camo?

Privateers
728 posts
9,020 battles

In Port the planes don't change, but once in battle the skin is changed. 

[WAIFU]
[WAIFU]
Members
3,614 posts
15,405 battles
58 minutes ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

Too each their own I guess... Gorgon was just about the ugliest of the lot for me...

I kind of have to agree with that! I love all the ones for the friendly ships, though. 

[-K-]
Members
8,491 posts
14,883 battles

Quick question on the event......if you get 4 stars, you get 4 pumpkin crates.  Now if you upgrade to 5 stars, do you get another 5 crates or just the extra single crate that you didn't originally earn?  I'm assuming it's the latter....just want to be sure.

[CO-OP]
Members
2,038 posts
26,054 battles
2 minutes ago, Ace_04 said:

Quick question on the event......if you get 4 stars, you get 4 pumpkin crates.  Now if you upgrade to 5 stars, do you get another 5 crates or just the extra single crate that you didn't originally earn?  I'm assuming it's the latter....just want to be sure.

Just one more.

• Cool 1

Members
10 posts

I have a question about the permanent Halloween camo's. Since some of you seem to have them I am hoping you can answer my question: when you use them do all the animated effects like the paddle-wheels and electrical arcs work too? Or is a just a static skin over the ship?

Members
11 posts
On 10/31/2017 at 9:42 PM, Sir_Pengu1n said:

So I recently got a 5 star match on the second Halloween mission and got the really awesome Great Gorgon camo. I already have an almost max upgraded Shokaku and read somewhere that the Gorgon camo equipped all the planes with the bat skin. However, when I went to put on the camo, the planes did not have the bat camo. Is this right? Or am I wrong that the planes get the bat camo?

Well , I got the camo from a container . Poor me , I'm new to game and don't own a single CV forget about Shokaku . Can you link an image of the Shokaku in the camo . I haven't seen it yet .

EDIT : I got it .

Edited by anonym_pgKT8KivvHoX

[LOU1]
Members
4,207 posts
12,359 battles
On 11/1/2017 at 8:59 AM, one_eyed_potato said:

I have a question about the permanent Halloween camo's. Since some of you seem to have them I am hoping you can answer my question: when you use them do all the animated effects like the paddle-wheels and electrical arcs work too? Or is a just a static skin over the ship?

They didn't at first last year - some did and some didn't.  That has been fixed and everything that's supposed to move does.  I routinely use the Kagero, CM, Chapayev, and Tirpitz skins.  It was nice that they fixed the electric fields on the Magnu-S so that they work the same in Randoms.