Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Doomlock

Zao and the art of fire stealing.

13 comments in this topic

[HINON]
Privateers, Privateers
6,800 posts
5,020 battles

So, I got 200k+ again on a win finally! And it was a doozy!

yNuTxlE.jpg

Other results in spoiler:

Spoiler

RiQPbaX.jpg

MHn6pGN.jpg

Yes, I did do 124k in fire damage. XD

4vNMjeo.jpg

So, I did 124k in fire, a double Witherer. Hehehehe. I really have to give credit to @RivertheRoyal for forcing out the damagecons of the enemy so I could light them on fire again. :cap_haloween: (She's gonna kill me for that, she was so mad I was getting all the fire damage.)

Here is the replay: https://replayswows.com/replay/8187#stats

In all seriousness, it was very satisfying to finally get a 200k+ game and win. It is the first time it has happened, and it will not be the last.:fish_cute_2:

Fair winds and following seas captains! :Smile_honoring:

[HINON]
Privateers, Privateers
6,800 posts
5,020 battles

Forgot to add replay, fixed!

[META_]
Members
2,255 posts
7,485 battles
7 minutes ago, Doomlock said:

yNuTxlE.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

RiQPbaX.jpg

MHn6pGN.jpg

4vNMjeo.jpg

So, I did 124k in fire, a double Witherer. Hehehehe. I really have to give credit to @RivertheRoyal for forcing out the damagecons of the enemy so I could light them on fire again. :cap_haloween: (She's gonna kill me for that, she was so mad I was getting all the fire damage.)

In all seriousness, it was very satisfying to finally get a 200k+ game and win. It is the first time it has happened, and it will not be the last.:fish_cute_2:

good battle, good fighting, good win! :o) 

shot-17_10.30_12_33.55-0392.thumb.jpg.ef70a6f8b884cb67843ff1ec67236d7c.jpg

similar battle this am, 101k fire damage, only one whitherer.... fun isn't it! :o)

Edited by not_acceptable

[TOG]
Members
4,213 posts
25,120 battles

I've been testing Zao + Spotter plane + Spotter plane mod 1+ Yamato Commander + Aiming Mod + Main Mod 3. What you get is a Zao with a Max range of approx. 22 km range for 120 seconds, with dispersion of 145 m. 18.9 during cool down. You don't have to worry about turret traverse at those ranges. 

[HINON]
Privateers
6,266 posts
3,308 battles
9 hours ago, renegadestatuz said:

@RivertheRoyalis a great team player! Lol also, the clan discord was hilarious while it was happening.

GCl9NPC.gif

Members
6,737 posts
21,145 battles
18 hours ago, Doomlock said:

yNuTxlE.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

RiQPbaX.jpg

MHn6pGN.jpg

4vNMjeo.jpg

Here is the replay: https://replayswows.com/replay/8187#stats

And the real kick in the chode? Assuming you run premium consumables? you netted 119k credits...where as a tier 7 Pepsi does the same with 40k..... Nice game and grats!

[HINON]
Privateers, Privateers
6,800 posts
5,020 battles
1 minute ago, Sweetsie said:

And the real kick in the chode? Assuming you run premium consumables? you netted 119k credits...where as a tier 7 Pepsi does the same with 40k..... Nice game and grats!

I run premium consumables, save aircraft. But, I have Premium camo, and the service flag, and my Naval base has the cruiser slip. So I had 70% off my service charge.

If you look in the spoiler, you can see the rest of the results, and see that the actual credit gain was 267k credits.

Members
6,737 posts
21,145 battles
1 minute ago, Doomlock said:

I run premium consumables, save aircraft. But, I have Premium camo, and the service flag, and my Naval base has the cruiser slip. So I had 70% off my service charge.

If you look in the spoiler, you can see the rest of the results, and see that the actual credit gain was 267k credits.

I am certainly not knocking your game, its a great one no doubt. I do have frustrations with WG's logarithmic payouts on all things to generate more income. I won a game in my Zao just yesterday with 97k damage and lost 32k....But back to your game, the Zao, at least to me, is an exotic woman.... one day you know everything, the next, she acts likes she has never seen you before.....Again, grats on the great game.

[HINON]
Privateers, Privateers
6,800 posts
5,020 battles
15 minutes ago, Sweetsie said:

I am certainly not knocking your game, its a great one no doubt. I do have frustrations with WG's logarithmic payouts on all things to generate more income. I won a game in my Zao just yesterday with 97k damage and lost 32k....But back to your game, the Zao, at least to me, is an exotic woman.... one day you know everything, the next, she acts likes she has never seen you before.....Again, grats on the great game.

I know you weren't, I was just filling in the blank. And thank you. :Smile_Default:

[ARGSY]
Members
10,326 posts
16,093 battles

i much prefer hindy, not that I've played my zao much.      still can do lot of fire dmg  :D

shot-17.10.18_21.58.44-0173.jpg

Sign in to follow this