You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
KalishniKat

Glitch with Mutsuki

16 comments in this topic

Members
1,344 posts
14,288 battles

The ship seems to fire torpedoes at will. When I set the torps and line up I noticed about 1/4 the time the ship fires. ..I haven't pressed the fire button but my torps are launched. Until  tonight this has been nothing more than an annoyance at missed shots, but tonight I TK's a team mate. Don't know if this is the same glitch that causes guns to fire randomly at the start of the game sometimes, but it has become very annoying. Checked my settings and found no other buttons assigned to fire so I have no idea what the issue is. 

[AFW-]
Members
972 posts

Had an issue like this with Kolberg long ago. It kept on firing to a locked sector after match started. I didn't press anything. I tried to switch to AP then it went back to normal.

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
13,673 posts

The facetious answer is that the ship's haunted. The practical answer is that your mouse button or a key might be sticking. 

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
24,703 posts
19,886 battles
23 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

The practical answer is that your mouse button or a key might be sticking. 

This. I find that on rare occasions the game doesn't recognize when you let a button go, pressing and releasing it again might unlock it.

[RLGN]
Members
14,909 posts
26,428 battles
30 minutes ago, NeutralState said:

Almost 500 games in Mutsuki, never encountered the problem. Your mouse might need some repairs.

Dang... and I thought I played it a lot...

A fellow player who doesn't think Mutsuki is as bad as some say perhaps...?

[NEUTR]
Members
2,207 posts
9,484 battles
4 minutes ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

Dang... and I thought I played it a lot...

A fellow player who doesn't think Mutsuki is as bad as some say perhaps...?

No, it's bad. I'm just a masochist. 

[RLGN]
Members
14,909 posts
26,428 battles
11 minutes ago, NeutralState said:

No, it's bad. I'm just a masochist. 

For such a 'bad' destroyer, you've done quite well with it... (the old T6 and new T5 versions.) The only thing I've managed to be ahead on is a slightly high WR, everything else you stomp me on.

[NEUTR]
Members
2,207 posts
9,484 battles
10 minutes ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

For such a 'bad' destroyer, you've done quite well with it... (the old T6 and new T5 versions.) The only thing I've managed to be ahead on is a slightly high WR, everything else you stomp me on.

Played a lot in it due to its tier and hitting power of the torpedoes. It's a nice ship to derp around with. At the worst, the DD can trade itself for one BB. At best, hella more. Repair fee and consumables at the tier combined is not bad and a good damage game can earn a good amount of credits without premiums or flags. I was basically sailing it with no premiums no flags and it was a "just want to have some fun" ship. But now, after playing USN DDs, Benson is my derping around ship. USN DDs are just so much more superior in everything. "It's bad" compare to pretty much any other nation's DDs, especially in the current hydro/radar/float plane heavy meta.

Mutsuki suits my "play style", not really a fan of bow on farming or sitting in smoke HE spamming (read, NeutralState is impatient as Ffff).

Edited by NeutralState

[RLGN]
Members
14,909 posts
26,428 battles
1 hour ago, NeutralState said:

Played a lot in it due to its tier and hitting power of the torpedoes. It's a nice ship to derp around with. At the worst, the DD can trade itself for one BB. At best, hella more.

Same here; mostly I use it to scout, and harass low HP ships; but besides the usual area attacks, I've made a habit out of practicing terrain ambush tactics, and those 14k damage torpedoes can absolutely murder just about anything Mutsuki might see if the spreads land well.

[KP]
Members
2,066 posts
23,392 battles
4 hours ago, KalishniKat said:

The ship seems to fire torpedoes at will. When I set the torps and line up I noticed about 1/4 the time the ship fires. ..I haven't pressed the fire button but my torps are launched. Until  tonight this has been nothing more than an annoyance at missed shots, but tonight I TK's a team mate. Don't know if this is the same glitch that causes guns to fire randomly at the start of the game sometimes, but it has become very annoying. Checked my settings and found no other buttons assigned to fire so I have no idea what the issue is. 

I don't have that but 4 or 5 battles out of every hundred my ship fires when I press the "W" key. Tis gud Russian software Da?

Members
949 posts
4,357 battles

I have this happen at times. I am wondering if it perhaps because i use a wireless mouse. Very annoying when trying to be a concealed DD and the guns go off. And I fear to have it happen when I have torps selected. Once put 3 torps in a friendly ship that way with an Aoba.

Yes , and some keys will fire guns at times.

Mutusuki is a good ship , better than its 48%wr. I got 59% with it 32 battles

Edited by Strachwitz666

[REVY]
Members
2,503 posts
13,410 battles
9 hours ago, Lert said:

This. I find that on rare occasions the game doesn't recognize when you let a button go, pressing and releasing it again might unlock it.

I run into this on occasion, usually with the rudder. very annoying when it happens during a torpedo beat.

Members
1,344 posts
14,288 battles

It does seem to link in with the "W" button. Not a cleaning equipment issue because this is the only ship with the issue.