Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Navajovin

smoother game play

2 comments in this topic

Members
83 posts
9,930 battles

The test server loads faster the game is smoother. I've had no internet dropouts might be because of low players on Saturday 10/28 there was 12000 players on the main server and only 500 players on the test server.So complaints by myself and other players about always dropping out while you're playing the game main server doesn't really happen on the test server. That means that the main server has to be speeded up or boosted or more powerful because I think that's the cause of everybody dropping out.I'm wondering if it's possible to use the main server as #1 server for tler 1 to 5 ships and the test server as a #2 main server for tier 6 to 10 ships.I've been reading in the forums about a lot of people losing connection during the game and they've been getting advice from all over the Internet including YouTube on changing their providers paying more money to boost internet.It just goes on and on and you know some peopleon the net are even recommending that they messed around with their IP addresses or messing around with that ping use a game boster including myself I've been just messing up my computer.thay will not pay money for permium ships if this keeps on happening.Please fix it.

frog.jpg

[HINON]
Members
13,739 posts

It's quite possible you are experiencing a difference because the servers are hosted in 2 different locations. This means your routing to each server is also different even if each server has the same hardware. The routing isnt something WG has control over.

Sign in to follow this