You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
zuga_01

How much doubloons did you get from the 55 Halloween containers pack?

48 comments in this topic

Members
4,247 posts
9,871 battles

Nada. Mine was a complete rip. Mostly camo and 3 mil credits.

All is forgiven though as I got a super crate in the course of things a few days ago and a month of free premium: lose some win some.

[AFW-]
Members
972 posts
2 minutes ago, Stauffenberg44 said:

Nada. Mine was a complete rip. Mostly camo and 3 mil credits.

All is forgiven though as I got a super crate in the course of things a few days ago and a month of free premium: lose some win some.

Thanks for the info.

[ARP2]
Members
1,369 posts
3,667 battles

About 7500. 1 doubloons container and two from different double ship skins that I had. I don't remember the actual amounts for each one.

Members
925 posts
5,110 battles

First pack is a dice roll. Some people say they made 25-40k. I made 15k between the pack and the event. Any packs after though would be pretty much all dupes so its safe to say you'll pull down at least 50k from any subsequent packs.

[AFW-]
Members
972 posts
2 minutes ago, Hatework said:

About 7500. 1 doubloons container and two from different double ship skins that I had. I don't remember the actual amounts for each one.

bad deal for you i guess.

[AFW-]
Members
972 posts
2 minutes ago, ksix said:

First pack is a dice roll. Some people say they made 25-40k. I made 15k between the pack and the event. Any packs after though would be pretty much all dupes so its safe to say you'll pull down at least 50k from any subsequent packs.

If the camos don't come in duplicate then the buyer is screwed big time. Not buying 110 containers.

• Cool 1

Members
402 posts
3,961 battles

Got more than $100 worth in doubloons, plus all the ship camos.

My breakdown was (if I remember correctly):

All Ship Halloween Camos

37,5000 in doubloons from duplicate camos

6 million credits

140k free xp

150 Sierra Mikes

375 India Deltas

375 India X-Rays

75 S.W. Camos

75 Halloween 2016 Camos

75 Halloween (2017) Camos

105 B.L. Camos

**Results may vary**

Edited by ARandomClaymore

[AFW-]
Members
972 posts
1 minute ago, JediMasterDraco said:

All 11 camos and 12k doubloons. 4k of which I promptly spent on Nikolai.

Just wondering, can you sell the perma camos for credits or doubloons? Or are they permanent inventory?

Members
925 posts
5,110 battles

Depends what you get in replacement. I ended up with tons of camo for grinding and 120k Free XP out of my first one. What you kind of don't want are the credits (which people seem to be hardly getting anyway) and regular flags.

My second batch netted me 62000 gold so for $200 I got roughly $300 worth of gold. Bear in mind that's just raw gold, that doesn't take into account any additionals-of which I ended up with a lot. 

Edited by ksix

[NGA]
Members
2,008 posts
12,371 battles
Just now, zuga_01 said:

Just wondering, can you sell the perma camos for credits or doubloons? Or are they permanent inventory?

Permanent. And very fine.

[ARP2]
Members
1,369 posts
3,667 battles
2 minutes ago, zuga_01 said:

bad deal for you i guess.

Not really, I was after mostly speed flags and camos. I got all the camos and then some and have a lifetime supply of Speed flags. All in all I'm happy.

[AFW-]
Members
972 posts
1 minute ago, Hatework said:

Not really, I was after mostly speed flags and camos. I got all the camos and then some and have a lifetime supply of Speed flags. All in all I'm happy.

ok.

Members
402 posts
3,961 battles
3 minutes ago, ksix said:

Depends what you get in replacement. I ended up with tons of camo for grinding and 120k Free XP out of my first one. What you kind of don't want are the credits (which people seem to be hardly getting anyway) and regular flags.

My second batch netted me 62000 gold so for $200 I got roughly $300 worth of gold. Bear in mind that's just gold value, that doesn't take into account any additionals-of which I ended up with a lot. 

if WG was smart, they would open all Premium ships to be purchased in game with Doubloons. I would drop a fair amount of what I got if they did that.

Yes, I know there are "some" ships you can do that with. I'm talking all ships. You know, like the Perth, before they pulled it. Sigh...

[AFW-]
Members
972 posts
1 minute ago, ARandomClaymore said:

if WG was smart, they would open all Premium ships to be purchased in game with Doubloons. I would drop a fair amount of what I got if they did that.

Yes, I know there are "some" ships you can do that with. I'm talking all ships. You know, like the Perth, before they pulled it. Sigh...

I have bookmarked the premium shop's "ship" tab page just for this. Have to check every single day, nobody knows when they are putting "Perth" on sale.

[AFW-]
Members
972 posts
17 minutes ago, ksix said:

My second batch netted me 62000 gold so for $200 I got roughly $300 worth of gold. Bear in mind that's just raw gold, that doesn't take into account any additionals-of which I ended up with a lot. 

That is the trick sir. Unless you buy 110 containers, there is no guarantee to get any duplicates at all in the first 55 batch.

No... I'm not touching the 55 pack. I'm pretty sure RNGesus would [edited] me right in the [edited]here. Special camos and flags are ok but single perma camos? [edited] that. I may not have the ship or may not like the ship of that perma camo comes for.

I'm reading reddit threads too, where people got [edited] over these 55 packs.

So final verdict is DON'T BUY THE 55 HALLOWEEN CONTAINER PACK!!! If you have money then buy 110 or don't touch.

[INTEL]
[INTEL]
Members
7,680 posts
35,894 battles

First few (set of 25), Halloween camos, even for ships I do not have nor ever plan to have (CVs). Meh.

Then another day I bought more and got many skins duplicates. Each one 2500 gold instead. Now we are talking! Made over 25k gold, plus several sets of 75x Sierra Mike and a few 20k FXP to boot. Can't complain! (only bought sets of 25 - not the 55)

Edited by alexf24

[CALM]
Beta Testers
6,831 posts
5,183 battles

Bought a 55x and 25x pack.

The 25x pack (which I bought first) gave me:

• All but 2 of the Halloween Permacamo
  • Mainly Signals, FXP, and Single-use Camouflage (various).

The 55x pack gave me gave me:

• About 15 duplicate Permacamo (so 2500~5000 Doubloons per; but mostly 5000, for a max of about 65k Doubloons)
  • About 30M Silver (they were the rarest crate between the two packs)
  • 10x 20k FXP (200k total; bought my way up to Dmitri Donskoi from Buddyony then burned the 30M plus prior credit and FXP reserve on purchasing and outfitting Chapayev and Donskoi)
  • The last 2 missing Permacamo (Magnu-S and Ghoul)
  • The remainder were more Signals and Single-use Camouflage

So I've more or less gained about double the value of the $99.00 Doubloon bundle (30k Doubloons) over the cost of 148 USD. If taking into account that I got multiple repeats from the initial 25x pack, I probably would have only had a net gain of around 30k~45k in Doubloons from the 55x pack (basically breaking even or slightly net positive), considering that most of the duplicates were of Scarab, Ghoul, Nobelium, and Jackal. So the 55x Pack can probably grant everything, then depending on luck, around 30k Doubloons, if not more (or less).

As an aside, the rarest Permacamo from my rolls were Great Gorgon (got exactly 1 time, from the initial 25x pack) and Urashima (exactly 2 times). Magnu-S was the 3rd rarest (gained 3 times), followed by Varg (5 times). On the opposite end, my most common duplicates were Ghoul, Jackal, Scarab, and Nobelium. Got a few Blade and Igor, but not as often as those other 4, but more than the rarer 4.

Edited by YamatoA150

[B-Z]
Members
1,684 posts
18,484 battles
22 minutes ago, YamatoA150 said:

bought my way up to Dmitri Donskoi from Buddyony

Why would you do this? That's a good grind and...i don't know, i feel like people need to earn the right to play high tiers by grinding the ships.

Members
1,091 posts
4,681 battles
33 minutes ago, SalvoSanta said:

Why would you do this? That's a good grind and...i don't know, i feel like people need to earn the right to play high tiers by grinding the ships.

That's probably the single most enjoyable grind in the entire game, really. All the ships in that chain are solid performers. They all play similarily, and don't need captain re-specs. 

[CALM]
Beta Testers
6,831 posts
5,183 battles
35 minutes ago, SalvoSanta said:

Because I can and would like to get to their Final Hulls and Moskva sooner, as I was already grinding up the line anyway. As well, I've already long had Kutuzov and Molotov to help with RU Cruiser Captain training, so it's not like I'm using 0 Pt captains at the high tiers either, nor unfamiliar with the VMF cruiser line.

[CCF]
Members
748 posts
8,390 battles

From what l see on you tube the SC's with doubloons in them are quite rare. The unique camo's in a 25 crate lot are pretty well assured or al least most of them so are lots of flags and 20k free XP.

Edited by Furysghost