Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
dust340man

Example of team play in Minsk DD

5 comments in this topic

[_S_B_]
Members
477 posts
18,990 battles

An Admiral Hipper and my Minsk were on Two Brothers map standard battle mode the other day. I chatted I would provide smoke up ahead going down left side from the top of the map. The Hipper followed me into my smoke 3 times as I provided cover for us while we advanced with other ships on the enemy base. I didn't know this guy nor was I divisioned with him but we fought as a team and he said I was good luck for him. We capped the enemy base and won a hard fought battle. He was #2 scorer while sinking 3 ships while I provided the support he needed and I did about about 20K in damage. A rewarding battle doesn't always have to come with a big damage or sinking ship total especially in a DD. This one gave me that warm fuzzy feeling.:Smile_Default:

• Cool 2

[RLGN]
Members
14,860 posts
26,403 battles

Agreed.

Some of my most satisfying battles I don't do much damage, but do provide a lot of support, (in a destroyer.)

First one I remember; me in old Mutsuki (T6,) and a Cleveland in C cap on Strait. I said torps will be left, he went right around the Alcatraz island in C, and we hammered up a battleship.

[NSEW]
Members
2,098 posts
11,306 battles

Way to go OP! I had the similar experience one late night with my Sims, and three ships in a division.

Members
236 posts
6,010 battles

Agree with the others!  It's the way I like to play the game.  Makes me feel better.  I prefer to help the team and my team members over personal glory (as my stats surely represent).

Congrats on your gameplay!  I assume your team won ...?

Sign in to follow this