You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Sinton

Camo in inventory I didn't earn?

5 comments in this topic

[LOS]
Members
864 posts
14,558 battles

So I decided to look in my inventory after 3k+ battles.  While browsing my Camo collection I noticed an un-sellable  camouflage for Ohotnik.  I never bought an Ohotnik and I never won or was gifted one.  It says I can't sell the camo, so....how did it get there?  I know that I got to free trial the Ohotnik and the Scharnhorst a few weeks ago...I had them both in a few battles. Now both boats were taken back.  I don't have the Scharnhorst camo but I got the clothes of the skinny Russian beauty.

[SYN]
Members
8,256 posts
14,111 battles

Must have put the camo in the inventory after the rental was removed, bug I am sure. Seems like there is no harm so I wouldn't worry about it, but you could make a ticket if you want it removed.

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
13,673 posts

If you played the Othotnik there might have been an event that gave the permanent camo for it. Or it may have just come with the camo. I know that I have the camo in my inventory. 

Edited by Snargfargle

[O7]
[O7]
Beta Testers
1,615 posts
10,314 battles

WOWs had a rental program for that ship as well as the Sharn, this is almost certainly where the camo came from, since I also have the camo but never played the ship.

[SYN]
Members
336 posts
14,403 battles

I have the camo too without the ship.

Maybe WG is testing whether people are more likely to buy the ship if they have an unused camo sitting in inventory?  I still haven't bought Hood so I don't know how well it works....