You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Warped_1

OK, finally

9 comments in this topic

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
2,295 posts
22,110 battles

OK, got Yamamoto.  I can now return to just having fun.  I admit it, I'm one of those who just focuses on those missions to collect them all.  Now, I can finally got back and just play the ships I enjoy.  I'm just not good at T9/10.  They are fun occasionally but T5, 7, and 8 are my favorites.

See ya on the seas....

Edited by Warped_1

[G-O-W]
Volunteer Moderator Coordinator, Supertester, Privateers
1,412 posts
15,506 battles

Good for you!

[13TH]
Members
4,898 posts
8,894 battles
1 hour ago, Warped_1 said:

OK, got Yamamoto.  I can now return to just having fun.  I admit it, I'm one of those who just focuses on those missions to collect them all.  Now, I can finally got back and just play the ships I enjoy.  I'm just not good at T9/10.  They are fun occasionally but T5, 7, and 8 are my favorites.

See ya on the seas....

Congrats... prefer mid tier to X, the ships there are fun but the play can be more long range camping at X

Members
270 posts

That is what I try to do, just have fun and score points, I do however take teamwork seriously as it is a lot of fun. It is however extremely rare and so we all miss out on that fun.

[B_O_W]
Members
392 posts
6,079 battles

I am marching up the US DD line, and just got the Tier 8 Benson.  Literally.  No matches in it as of yet.  Love my Tier 6 Farragut!  Fantastic gunboat!  The competition at tier 8 and 9 may be a bit much for me, as I still have a bit of noob in me (as some of us always will)

If you are not having fun, then it is not worth it.  To play and be always outplayed is a frustration/stress generator.  That is why I play WoW and do not play WoT anymore.  So enjoy the tier match level that brings you a lack of frustration!