You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
MerianCooper

Where's the Union Jack Camo?

42 comments in this topic

[ROMEO]
Beta Testers
466 posts
4,407 battles

So we've got the Americaflage for the Texas, and the commuflage for the October Revolution, seems like there ought to be some Union Jack camo for the Nelson.

• Cool 4

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
6,103 posts
1,313 battles
6 hours ago, why_u_heff_to_be_mad said:

Haven't you people done enough colonizing 

As an American, this seems appropriate.

Moderated by Mezurashi.

• Cool 2

Members
1,587 posts
16 battles

To be fair, I may not speak to for all Brits, but I don't really want to go round sailing a ship that is painted as a clusterfeck of gaudy colours that make you look like an over-exuberant nationalistic resident of Brighton. 

I'm quite/very patriotic, but I'm the kind of patriotic that will mumble/hum 'I vow to thee my country' or 'Jerusalem' while duly colonising the enemy teams citadels. 

Basically, I don't think it is wanted, unless you want to make yourself look... eh. Besides, Warspite or Hood would be better choices for the camo. 

• Cool 1

[ROMEO]
Beta Testers
466 posts
4,407 battles
30 minutes ago, why_u_heff_to_be_mad said:

Haven't you people done enough colonizing 

Well, it is the highest form of Capitalism, so no.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
6,103 posts
1,313 battles
3 minutes ago, nuttybiscuit said:

this hurts my eyes.

it is offensive, I assume that is the intention. (for those who know who this person is).

I just googled "british intensifies" and got that. I have 0 idea who that is. o3o

Members
4,302 posts
1 minute ago, Kitsunelegend said:

I just googled "british intensifies" and got that. I have 0 idea who that is. o3o

the Uk equivalent of the KKK leader. (Nick Griffon, British National Party, a nazi apologist and white supremacist.)

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
6,103 posts
1,313 battles
5 minutes ago, nuttybiscuit said:

the Uk equivalent of the KKK leader. (Nick Griffon, British National Party, a nazi apologist and white supremacist.)

I dont listen to politics cause I think all politicians bicker like spoiled little children. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Members
4,302 posts
35 minutes ago, Kitsunelegend said:

I dont listen to politics cause I think all politicians bicker like spoiled little children. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But others do, because we care enough to be affected by those who activily promote racism. And you care enough about politics, to use images that promote discrimination. Not terribly cute.

And now you know what the image contains... over to you.

(just in case you have doubts,

Transcripts released under a 2014 Freedom of Information (FOI) request by The Guardian claimed that everything he did could be summed up as follows: "We must secure the existence of our race and a future for white children. Everything I do is related to building a nationalist movement through which peaceful persuasion and through the ballot box can place us in a position whereby those 14 words can be carried out."[66] He reiterated his contention of Jewish control over the media, as well as his prior stance on Holocaust denial, and said that his aim was to "[take] political power so as to be able to institute changes, to undo the population shift which has taken place since 1948 with the first Immigration Act, to peacefully and as humanely as possible reverse that and to return Britain to being a homogeneous white nation".[66]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Griffin#Criminal_charges

[PVE]
Members
20,021 posts
12,714 battles

Well, if we are going to stick with where the national camo is at tier wise, that means another T5 premium! I'll go for that. :)

[BBICT]
Members
3,883 posts
4,243 battles
1 hour ago, MerianCooper said:

So we've got the Americaflage for the Texas, and the commuflage for the October Revolution, seems like there ought to be some Union Jack camo for the Nelson.

I love this idea! But I need to get the Tricolor camo for my Dunk first... and get a Nelson, LOL. 

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
8,752 posts
15,286 battles

I'm mostly with @Trainspite on this one.

However, if I could get a ship in Mountbatten Pink... well, I'd be pretty down with that.

[MPIRE]
[MPIRE]
Members
1,662 posts
24,052 battles
1 hour ago, nuttybiscuit said:

But others do, because we care enough to be affected by those who activily promote racism.

what about those who actively promote multiculturalism and immigration leading to huge spikes in crime and [edited]?

Edit:Looks like the R- word is not allowed, lol. See that as "non-consensual sex"

Edited by Ju87s

Members
4,302 posts
6 minutes ago, Ju87s said:

what about those who actively promote multiculturalism and immigration leading to huge spikes in crime and [edited]?

Edit:Looks like the R- word is not allowed, lol. See that as "non-consensual sex"

On these forums? There is little promotion of anything political, certainly nothing which promotes historical revisionism, holocaust denial or white supremacism, Aside from occasional misunderstood memes.

Call me a snowflake, because it would be true. These things matter to me.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
6,103 posts
1,313 battles

Y'all are getting so bent out of shape over a meme that was supposed to be ironic lol

Members
4,302 posts
6 minutes ago, Kitsunelegend said:

Y'all are getting so bent out of shape over a meme that was supposed to be ironic lol

That meme is not ironic. It contains zero irony.

I have explained the origin of the meme, its political intent, both here and via pm/ Your decision to keep it posted en connaissance de cause means it now represents your views.

[APEZ]
Members
2,516 posts
8,824 battles

year of our lord 2017,

I find myself siding with a furry in a forum about pixel ships because some overly sensitive manchild needs his safe space protected

all hope lost

• Cool 1

Members
4,302 posts
1 minute ago, why_u_heff_to_be_mad said:

year of our lord 2017,

I find myself siding with a furry in a forum about pixel ships because some overly sensitive manchild needs his safe space protected

all hope lost

overly sensitive manchilld

That's me:Smile_smile:

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
6,103 posts
1,313 battles
10 minutes ago, nuttybiscuit said:

That meme is not ironic. It contains zero irony.

I have explained the origin of the meme, its political intent, both here and via pm/ Your decision to keep it posted en connaissance de cause means it now represents your views.

I'm a bisexual furry on the internet. Believe me when I tell you I dont care what he, or you, or anyone thinks, because in the end, we're all human.

But I'm not going to get into a political debate with you over the interwebs because you got butthurt over a meme.

Members
4,302 posts
3 minutes ago, Kitsunelegend said:

I'm a bisexual furry on the internet. Believe me when I tell you I dont care what he, or you, or anyone thinks, because in the end, we're all human.

But I'm not going to get into a political debate with you over the interwebs because you got butthurt over a meme.

I don't care who you are, but I care about what you say.

And you are in a political debate, a debate you began, and have decided to keep open with persistent promotion of the very intolerance you now claim to oppose.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
6,103 posts
1,313 battles
1 minute ago, nuttybiscuit said:

I don't care who you are, but I care about what you say.

And you are in a political debate, a debate you began, and have deicded to keep open with persistent promotion of the very intolerance you now claim to oppose.

Do you get this butthurt over the "made in german" meme with Hitler on it? xD

God, you must be great at parties lol