Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
henrychenhenry

The Great Gorgon

17 comments in this topic

[PDCB]
Members
490 posts
8,747 battles

This Gorgon is  really fast but sometimes he does some strange things. Like raming the 3rd tower and getting stuck there and once he almost ramed me.

[---]
Banned
6,739 posts
9,012 battles
7 minutes ago, MaxVladimus said:

This Gorgon is  really fast but sometimes he does some strange things. Like raming the 3rd tower and getting stuck there and once he almost ramed me.

Pretty much this, I got the kill on the gorgon because it beached on one o fthe first islands in a way it could not get out nor could the island save it from torps, just slowly torped it to death

[NSC]
Members
2,333 posts
10 minutes ago, MaxVladimus said:

I've seen ramming the 3rd tower, but it only happens if the team does poorly and ends up losing or on the verge of losing. As for ramming you without your doing anything - that's unusual.

[NSC]
Members
2,333 posts
3 minutes ago, Raptor_alcor said:

Pretty much this, I got the kill on the gorgon because it beached on one o fthe first islands in a way it could not get out nor could the island save it from torps, just slowly torped it to death

One of the 1st islands? Do you have a screenshot? It's an interesting story!

[YEAH]
Members
35 posts
11,292 battles

Another trick to kill the gorgon is to ram it with the Magnus-s, while your shield is up. It pretty much an insta-kill.

[---]
Banned
6,739 posts
9,012 battles
1 minute ago, henrychenhenry said:

One of the 1st islands? Do you have a screenshot? It's an interesting story!

Sadly I was laughing too much and was much too focused on dumping torps to kill it to get a screencap. Killed it in the last few seconds before mission complete to get the 5th star. 

[NSC]
Members
2,333 posts
Just now, Raptor_alcor said:

Sadly I was laughing too much and was much too focused on dumping torps to kill it to get a screencap. Killed it in the last few seconds before mission complete to get the 5th star. 

kk. Could we div and do Halloween? It's hard to find players who work as a team. 7 decent players doesn't get you 5 stars:(

[---]
Banned
6,739 posts
9,012 battles
Just now, henrychenhenry said:

kk. Could we div and do Halloween? It's hard to find players who work as a team. 7 decent players doesn't get you 5 stars:(

I could give it a go tomarrow or something if you don't mind waiting a day. 

[PDCB]
Members
490 posts
8,747 battles

Well I don't why, but I was very close to him and I decided to flank him with my Svyotazar to launch some torps, and the Gorgon just changed its course to my direction and almost hit me because he's too fast. Once a BB bot just rammed the Transylvania and we lost him.

Edited by MaxVladimus

[OPGS]
Members
608 posts
4,038 battles

here is how i deal with the great Gorgon. 

LMTy6Ns.jpg

He was actually so tanky that he survived several second of ram and was able to disengage before I kill him. He was essentially dead tho

Edited by marcmad

[CCF]
Members
746 posts
8,338 battles

l tried some TB's on him once that it turned out is a bad idea!

l think its running quad Phalanx system or sumthin cuz it just vaporized my planes :Smile_hiding:

[WOLFG]
Members
30,577 posts
9,216 battles

I found him in the filth, (got in there by accident, wasn't paying attention so was turning around) just dogged him with ROF heal. (I was in CL with Sierra Mike mounted. When that was in cooldown, I torped him. A few friendly BB salvoes helped too.

But I didn't get the kill, because friendly fire is NOT turned off for the enemy. (Ghoul torp took Gorgon's last couple k HP lol)

Members
182 posts
13,699 battles

I came across a Gorgon stuck near an island in my BB. Four toros (lol yeah right), 18000 fire dmg, then I rammed rammed it and it STILL lived long enough that I died from the ram after the invulnerability wore off. But then she sank from the flooding about a minute later. It took 750,000 dmg 

Sign in to follow this