You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
LastSamurai714

wth

28 comments in this topic

Members
479 posts
9,008 battles

Seriously...what the [Edited] is going on this week.

I have had more sub 40% win days than ever in this game.  The derpiest teams I have ever seen, retarded mm, afk CV's, fail divisions, mm failing to match divions...because three 7's in a division is equivalent to three 6's right war gaming.

Steamroll after steamroll.  This is getting old quite quickly.

• Cool 2

[CCF]
Members
748 posts
8,382 battles

LOL you should see Halloween missions l have done a whack of em and lost the majority. Won maybe 1 with a single star... about 1 out of 6 or 7 battles but did scrape out a single 4 star game but most are not too good almost over at the start.

l play them for the variety and just fun but yep losing does get old and l feel for you. Perhaps one day wows will get busy and fix the tutorials and low tiers so as to produce a much better player base by tier 5.

[YORHA]
Members
5,139 posts
10,314 battles

Serious question.

Do you math at all?

[O7]
[O7]
Beta Testers
1,615 posts
10,332 battles

I had a 70% WR yesterday all by my lonesome (only 1 game in a div) but yes, bad days can and do happen.

Beta Testers
3,242 posts
26,903 battles

I have learned to take the good with the bad in this game....... It all equals out in the end............

Members
667 posts
9,190 battles

Math.

Winning and losing streaks will happen in games of this nature, even to good players. Look at my sig - last week was terrible for me, I was playing below par and I got a string of potato teams and bad luck losses, but the week before that I had purple WTR and a 60%+ solo win rate. It's just the nature of the beast.

The only thing I would suggest is don't go on tilt. If you get angry or frustrated, step away and take a break from the game.

[OO7]
Members
1,421 posts
8,759 battles

Huh... Is there a consistent variable among all of those matches that you could isolate and improve on?

Members
479 posts
9,008 battles
2 minutes ago, Dr_Powderfinger said:

Math.

Winning and losing streaks will happen in games of this nature, even to good players. Look at my sig - last week was terrible for me, I was playing below par and I got a string of potato teams and bad luck losses, but the week before that I had purple WTR and a 60%+ solo win rate. It's just the nature of the beast.

The only thing I would suggest is don't go on tilt. If you get angry or frustrated, step away and take a break from the game.

Yeah too late for that.  I already did. 117 games at 45% this week.  That's a whole lotta losing.

Members
479 posts
9,008 battles
43 minutes ago, Spartias said:

Huh... Is there a consistent variable among all of those matches that you could isolate and improve on?

Kinda thought that while I was playing.  Let me play smarter and less risky...loss.  Switch to BB...loss.  Change tiers...loss.  Let's take Shinonome out...afk cv and a Saipan for reds...LOSS.  Division with clan mates (something I rarely do)...loss.  Well f me I guess.  

Edited by LastSamurai714

[G-O-W]
Volunteer Moderator Coordinator, Supertester, Privateers
1,412 posts
15,591 battles

I have literally been on every team that I have lost the game with! 

Every game that I have won, I was on the winning team!

• Cool 1

Members
985 posts
4,091 battles
33 minutes ago, Greenday4537 said:

My teams have definitely been derpier than usual.

Had a few of those today in the higher tiers, 8s & 9s.

All went to 1 cap & ignored the rest for an easy win for the reds.

[TFLT]
[TFLT]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
781 posts
12,733 battles
1 hour ago, LastSamurai714 said:

Seriously...what the [Edited] is going on this week.

I have had more sub 40% win days than ever in this game.  The derpiest teams I have ever seen, retarded mm, afk CV's, fail divisions, mm failing to match divions...because three 7's in a division is equivalent to three 6's right war gaming.

Steamroll after steamroll.  This is getting old quite quickly.

I feel you.  Today wasn't too bad for us.  But, the last couple of weeks have been brutal.  Teams have been horribad.  I platoon up almost all the time with reasonably decent players and we're all getting hammered.  A decent platoon can easily turn a match, but got a number of matches where we're just being rolled.  Not sure, but I think when platooning we open ourselves up to being down tiered more often than usual.  Still waiting for the tide to turn.  I think maybe the free ship event may have been a draw for some pretty bad game play.

Members
479 posts
9,008 battles
7 minutes ago, Viper069 said:

I feel you.  Today wasn't too bad for us.  But, the last couple of weeks have been brutal.  Teams have been horribad.  I platoon up almost all the time with reasonably decent players and we're all getting hammered.  A decent platoon can easily turn a match, but got a number of matches where we're just being rolled.  Not sure, but I think when platooning we open ourselves up to being down tiered more often than usual.  Still waiting for the tide to turn.  I think maybe the free ship event may have been a draw for some pretty bad game play.

True.  I seem to recall the same slump happening around the 2 year anniversary and Brit BB launch.   Crap teams, hard losses, throwing crap accross the room and playing like crap because I'm pissed off.  Time to walk away.

Edited by LastSamurai714

Members
479 posts
9,008 battles
25 minutes ago, DeathLord1969 said:

Exact teams I'm getting.  All in a ball at one cap.  Call for help...tell them to unfak themselves, but I'm the "salty" one right.  "I'm salty because you guys are effing clueless.  You see those big circles...when you give the red guys all those we lose."  

[META_]
Members
2,255 posts
7,485 battles
1 minute ago, LastSamurai714 said:

You see those big circles...when you give the red guys all those we lose."  

I hate that map. there's no way to win.

• Cool 4

[META_]
Members
2,255 posts
7,485 battles
1 hour ago, LancerUlysses said:

I have literally been on every team that I have lost the game with! 

wait a second!! are you a premium player?? how the hell did you get THAT setup?? zeta tester? related to a WG employee? bribes?

I would DIE for a chance to play world of wartships if it was set up like that for me..... not making it up this time.

• Cool 4

[G-O-W]
Volunteer Moderator Coordinator, Supertester, Privateers
1,412 posts
15,591 battles
Just now, not_acceptable said:

wait a second!! are you a premium player?? how the hell did you get THAT setup?? zeta tester? related to a WG employee? bribes?

I would DIE for a chance to play world of wartships if it was set up like that for me..... not making it up this time.

Just lucky I guess. Of course I never win any of the games I lose, So it's a narrow thing.

Members
985 posts
4,091 battles
49 minutes ago, Anumati said:

Its coming to steam soon as well lol.

Just wait.

They say it is no secret that it is yet I've never heard of it til last week.

Members
4,478 posts
19,839 battles

I did pretty good yesterday but today all my battles have been steamrolls; For the other team. :Smile_sad: I'm presently taking a break. If it continues, I'm gonna take out my frustration on bots.

2 hours ago, LancerUlysses said:

Y'know, that's what happens with me too!  :Smile_glasses:

[META_]
Members
2,255 posts
7,485 battles
1 hour ago, LancerUlysses said:

Just lucky I guess. Of course I never win any of the games I lose, So it's a narrow thing.

just hold on a goll darn minute.... you never win ANY of the games you lose? well, I wish you had just come right out and wrote that clearly the first time, it changes everything. here I thought you were getting all sorts of special treatment and the like.

• Cool 4

Members
341 posts
1,987 battles
3 hours ago, DeathLord1969 said:

It feels like I'll go to cop in my DD, cap it, then start moving to the next one to find half my team has died already.

• Cool 1