You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
soapbubble

Missile in scenario mode

15 comments in this topic

[-PVE-]
Members
6 posts
3,930 battles

during this halloween scenario event, we have t8 ships with insane skills. so i guess we could probably have missile ships in scenario mode. like missile missouri against alien ships in scenario mode?

Edit: im just saying missile in scenario mode. i didnt say it has to be controlled by players. it can be a missile ship we have to defend until it launches missiles. or it can be a missile ship we have to attack before it launches missiles. 

Edited by soapbubble

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
6,103 posts
1,313 battles
39 minutes ago, Vader_Sama said:

A356jiI.gif

This is probably the single best response this thread could ever get.

Thats it people. Threads over. We're done here.

• Cool 2

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
6,103 posts
1,313 battles

The funny part is when you realize that yes, this could infact actually work in operations if done right. Just like PTboats worked rather well in the Dunkirk operations. =3

[--K--]
Members
5,392 posts
17,924 battles
22 minutes ago, Kitsunelegend said:

This is probably the single best response this thread could ever get.

Thats it people. Threads over. We're done here.

cj3W1eh.gif

Alpha Tester
3,327 posts

Given who outright owns the movie I suspect your referring to and its associated rights, I doubt that we will see anything relating to it  untill the temperature in hell drops to  zero nanokelvin. and even that might be wishful thinking.

[WOLFG]
Members
30,800 posts
9,354 battles

TBH, I think that pretty much any of the ideas people have for the regular game that get resoundingly shot down, (yes even subs lol) have a place in Scenarios.

I mean, the "superpowers" the T8 Halloween ships have would make the regular game ridiculous, but when you only have to worry about the experience of one team, balancing is much easier.

Why not a T10 scenario, set in the early 50s? Most of the ships would be upgraded WW2 ships anyway. You could have something similar to the Inchon assault, (except vs. a real navy) with BBs primarily hitting shore targets, guided missile cruisers attacking naval targets, and DDs attacking subs. At the same time, AI transports would be launching landing craft.

The enemy on shore would be "surrounding" the good guys, with both sides' numbers reducing. Destroying shore targets would slow the reduction, and landing troops would boost your friendlies' numbers. Once friendly troop number exceeds enemies, scenario complete.

Enemy AI would consist of DDs, maybe subs, CLs, PT boats, as well as land-based aircraft and shore batteries. Shore targets would be the shore batteries, infantry HQs, and concentrations of artillery, tanks, and infantry. 

• Cool 1

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
17,536 posts
12,810 battles
1 hour ago, Kyralee said:

Space Battleship Yamato when?

Two years ago

Edited by crzyhawk
  • Cool 1

[IXM]
Members
259 posts
4,844 battles
7 minutes ago, crzyhawk said:

Two years ago

Holy cow that looks really good!  I only started playing about a year ago so I missed that completely.  Thank you for sharing that.

[SOUS]
[SOUS]
Members
284 posts
12,164 battles

Sound like an interesting April Fool's game mode. I would not want to see missiles in normal game play.