You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
RichardCranium1

Testing on public servers

8 comments in this topic

Members
23 posts
10,695 battles

OK this is going to be a rant but you guys deserve it !!!!

i am a long time player started with CBT and have been playing ever sense.

but sorry this chaps my a## so i am playing in my Dunkirk and the carrier identified as (SUMTW) Qvert GZ TEST 2 

makes a bombing run on me with one Bomb and hits me for 14k damage and took half my health away then comes back with another bomber run 1 bomber and kills me. 

Now you guys doing the testing might think its funny and can laugh your a#% off while testing on the public servers  but i am trying to earn money and its bad enough with all the new noobs players to deal with but to have a Battle ship taken out with only 2 bomb attacks is Bull [edited] i have Dumped a lot of money in to the game because i enjoy it but the testing in general public servers with way over powered test ships need to stop!!

Nuff Said!!!!

[NDA]
Supertester
3,926 posts
2,279 battles
8 minutes ago, RichardCranium1 said:

but sorry this chaps my a## so i am playing in my Dunkirk and the carrier identified as (SUMTW) Qvert GZ TEST 2 

makes a bombing run on me with one Bomb and hits me for 14k damage and took half my health away then comes back with another bomber run 1 bomber and kills me. 

Now you guys doing the testing might think its funny and can laugh your a#% off while testing on the public servers  but i am trying to earn money and its bad enough with all the new noobs players to deal with but to have a Battle ship taken out with only 2 bomb attacks is Bull s%#* i have Dumped a lot of money in to the game because i enjoy it but the testing in general public servers with way over powered test ships need to stop!!

1. Hate to say this.  Ask the fellows on the Arizona about getting deleted by an AP bomb hit.
  2. This game isn't here for you to make money.  Sorry, zero sympathy here.
  3. Most if not all games do live server testing.  WoWS is hardly alone in this.
  4. Wanna blame someone, perhaps the CV on your team should have, I dunno, used his fighters?  Or you could have stayed closer to some decent AA cruisers.  Or maybe, I dunno, specced for AA yourself.  Dunkerque is surprisingly good at AA if you spec for it.
  • Cool 2

[HINON]
Members
13,699 posts

Considering you were a T6 ship in a game with a T8 carrier, any T8 carrier is going to wreck you unless you have air cover or are near friendlies with good AA. 

[-DPF-]
Members
774 posts
10,640 battles

In this case, an Enterprise would have done exactly the same thing, and it is not a test ship.

• Cool 1

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
1,322 posts
7,756 battles

Seriously? T6 vs T8 CV especially in the hands of a competent CV driver... 

wwhIoDu.gif.e71b4b349e23d968d3d8c5a92335022d.gif

[WOLF5]
Supertester
4,385 posts
4,193 battles

Maybe you should stick close to the AA cruisers, remember when that used to be a thing? What's the diff between a GZ AP deletion and a Shokaku cross torp deletion? They amount to the same thing. I'm also going to bet that you were bow on and not really moving, CVs are really good at removing static game play. Also, the Enterprise could have done the same thing, and it's fully in the game. Maybe you just need to get used to the fact that a T6 BB in a T8 game with a T8 CV can't just do whatever the hell it wants.

[13TH]
Members
4,898 posts
8,894 battles
23 hours ago, RichardCranium1 said:

Now you guys doing the testing might think its funny and can laugh your a#% off while testing on the public servers  but i am trying to earn money and its bad enough with all the new noobs players to deal with but to have a Battle ship taken out with only 2 bomb attacks is Bull s%#* i have Dumped a lot of money in to the game because i enjoy it but the testing in general public servers with way over powered test ships need to stop!!

Nuff Said!!!!

We all get frustrated at times at Wows, it never gets any better but what does get better is coping strategies 

and no we don’t deserve it

that is all

Members
1,326 posts
95 battles
On 10/28/2017 at 4:59 AM, RichardCranium1 said:

Nuff Said!!!!

Did you by any chance sit stationary bow-in like Dunk captains usually do and making bomb drops easy for the carrier? And, of course, your team mates suck and the enemy CV is overpowered seal clubber, but you should get a share of the blame too :Smile_popcorn:

By the way, why did you decide to make a discussion on a public forum? You have the player's name, Supertesters should be on forums from time to time so you could just send him/her a PM to inform how unhappy you are with their testing and how them doing THEIR JOB is ruining your money making attempts :cap_haloween:

Edited by geser98