Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Parliament_Funkadelic

Secret bad boy file?

7 comments in this topic

Members
7,122 posts
26,433 battles

Does it exist, can it exist? MM file? Hard to fathom going from 55% wr to 42% (over the last week, almost 100 games) the games for the past week have been so bad, its hard to justify logging on. every CV player is 37% wr...Crossroads here and I can't for the life of me figure it out.

Members
2,992 posts
5,204 battles

Maybe another shift in player behavior is upon us? It seems to happen from time to time for reasons I cannot explain.

• Cool 1

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
17,538 posts
12,810 battles

It's just the way the cookie crumbles sometimes.  Some days you're the dog, some days the tree.  When you're the tree, everyone seems to piss all over you.

Alpha Tester
1,021 posts
15,830 battles
27 minutes ago, Sweetsie said:

Does it exist, can it exist? MM file? Hard to fathom going from 55% wr to 42% (over the last week, almost 100 games) the games for the past week have been so bad, its hard to justify logging on. every CV player is 37% wr...Crossroads here and I can't for the life of me figure it out.

Make 2 accounts.
When you are doing really badly in one account switch to the other account. Suddenly you will be winning much more.
I can't explain that

Members
1,866 posts

There has definitely been an increase in the number of CVs, with 2 CVs a side becoming common. My once-proud Arizona sits in port, rusting. CVs are always matched with another CV on the red team, so the sum of CV win rates taken together must always equal 50% wins. Things seem to be changing for sure. Camping has crept down to the middle tiers. British battleships are less common after the initial rush. There are many fire-spitting light cruisers and less heavies. Tier 8s are usually thrown into tier 10 battles.

[5IN]
Members
2,109 posts
10,709 battles

RNGesus is a fickle master... been playing CVs (low tier) a lot lately and finally got my WR over 50%... until yesterday.  Started good, then went to crap and continued today.  Good performances but teams that just fall apart.  Ship happens.  Try something different and move on.  

Best of luck mate... I hope it picks up for you soon.

B

Off-topic note:  this was my 1000th post.  Lol. Good times.

Edited by bassmasta76

Sign in to follow this