You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
The_Big_Red_1

Where are the carrier fixes?

13 comments in this topic

[PNGYN]
Alpha Tester
1,526 posts
3,480 battles

i just read the patch notes last week and there is no sign of any changes to carriers. It's already October and soon it will be November as i recall WG promised it would have changes to carriers by this year...so far i have not seen any proof of their actions. so where are the patch notes for carriers then? it sickens and frustrates me that WG is very hush-hush/indifferent on the subject why dont they just show us some actual physical proof that they are actually doing something. the whole we-are-working-at-it excuse is REALLY getting old and i am starting to not buy it anymore

Alpha Tester
2,716 posts
4,076 battles

WG doesnt care about CV's. That is why they have been removed from CW. I wouldn't expect a legitimate fix in the next few years

[THREE]
Members
2,151 posts
10,937 battles

I think they're trying to bundle and drop all the changes at once. I wish they would work on the UI or balancing nations first then baby step as they go.

[RLGN]
Members
14,935 posts
26,442 battles

Probably when we get the T5 Swordfish torpedo bombers that can attack a Bismark with impunity and not get shot down...

...the balanz will be that they only cause rudder critical hits.

• Cool 1

[PNGYN]
Alpha Tester
1,526 posts
3,480 battles

i just checked the patch notes of 0.6.13 just now and surmise to say I am extremely disappointed. :Smile_sceptic:  OSfrog

[KOHAI]
Members
1,694 posts
6,097 battles

The year of CVs has actually happened, nearly every single patch this year has affected CVs, of course,  none of them in any conceivably good way, but we had the most CV changes in one year out of any year,  truly,  the year of the CV. 

[KBADS]
Beta Testers
18 posts
16,564 battles

I know i'm beating a dead horse,, American Fighter are so OP i end up throwing my keyboard across the room every time i play my IJN CV... i engage the American fighter  to keep them off my torp planes. loose all my plane. 0 loses for American fighter. then it chases down my torp planes and kills all of them....and i have a captain with 17 upgrades.....  at end of match. American CV has 30-50- aircraft killed. i have killed around 5-10 ... every match i straff.. the American fighter loose 1 plane then kills all my fighters... Salt...Salt....Salt

Members
2,992 posts
5,204 battles
49 minutes ago, Blacksheap_invader said:

I know i'm beating a dead horse,, American Fighter are so OP i end up throwing my keyboard across the room every time i play my IJN CV... i engage the American fighter  to keep them off my torp planes. loose all my plane. 0 loses for American fighter. then it chases down my torp planes and kills all of them....and i have a captain with 17 upgrades.....  at end of match. American CV has 30-50- aircraft killed. i have killed around 5-10 ... every match i straff.. the American fighter loose 1 plane then kills all my fighters... Salt...Salt....Salt

Try to position things so that you're not strafing their fighters head on. They'll spend more time in the kill zone, and you'll have more success.

[BLEP]
Alpha Tester
1,430 posts
17,995 battles

Biggest disappointment this year for me was when the rushed Graf out not expecting the reaction they got after showing to off with 3 tbs only to give it 3 dbs that took 3 seconds to hit there target... Oh well Maybe next year will be the REAL DEAL for some carrier changes after their done with Graf... 

Graf does look to be shaping up well, so hopefully if will be good enough to get after it's released.

I really want to see what the CV's from Britain are gonna be like and what kinda planes we will get to play with. Seeing as I like the front line carrier style a lot (The more aggressive style.) I'm really looking forward to a line of mostly armored carriers.