Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
IronMike11B4O

I started another account

12 comments in this topic

[KP]
Members
2,066 posts
23,392 battles

Just to get oil. Yeah very first day I got a Solo Warrior. On my main account I have 13k battles and I have 3 total. 

Off to a Great Start

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
13,673 posts

Some game companies forbid creating multiple accounts but it seems that WOWS allows them.

Can I have more than one account and can I play on different accounts from the same IP address?

Basically, it is perfectly fine to have more than one account and it is also not forbidden to play on a different account from the same IP address, as long as every individual plays on the account created by himself, respectively.

https://eu.wargaming.net/support/kb/articles/556

Members
2,207 posts
5,424 battles

55 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

Some game companies forbid creating multiple accounts but it seems that WOWS allows them.

as long as you're not botting or using different accounts to get around a ban, they're pretty indifferent. and as far as i'm concerned, that's how it should be.

[-K-]
Members
8,491 posts
14,883 battles
1 hour ago, IronMike11B4O said:

Just to get oil. Yeah very first day I got a Solo Warrior. On my main account I have 13k battles and I have 3 total. 

Off to a Great Start

If it was in a Bougainville or Chester, I'd be mighty impressed.

Members
49 posts
75 battles
2 hours ago, Snargfargle said:

https://eu.wargaming.net/support/kb/articles/556

Never heard (or played) a game that was free and didn't allow more then 1 account. Heck in almost all games multi-boxing is allowed (which is lame but hey).. I have 6 accounts for this game 1 for each type of ship and 2 that are just there for fun....

[PVE]
Members
12,579 posts
26,154 battles

I originally started on the EU server by mistake. Eventually started a new one on NA. Had both for quite a while before finaly having them delete the EU one. Never was an issue.

[SIM]
Members
5,392 posts
8,890 battles

I re-rolled in a game once, and the stats on my re-roll account are consistently worse than on my main account. I'm not even gud at faking it! :fish_palm:

• Cool 1

[KP]
Members
2,066 posts
23,392 battles
1 hour ago, Ace_04 said:

If it was in a Bougainville or Chester, I'd be mighty impressed.

It was in a Dresden. 8 kills, High Caliber, Confederate, First Blood + 78K damage.

Sign in to follow this