Sign in to follow this  
puxflacet

[ALL][SKIN][MOD] Hunt for Bismarck campaign camo/skin fix

3 comments in this topic

Modder
399 posts
14 battles

I made some small fixes for the campaign reward camo for the Bismarck in order to make her more historical. Just the intact one, not the zombie. This mod will affect only the reward camo and nothing else.

This skin should (according to various sources) accurately represent Bismarck during her final battle (with the exception of the yellow turret tops which are highly speculative, but looks cool nonetheless):

2JqfIug.jpg

2WTUe0X.jpg

Changes:

• lighter overall shade
  • grey overpaint in place of swastikas (iron crosses)
  • corrected paint job on main turrets
  • visible remnants of baltic stripes
  • dark grey paint for main and secondary gun barrels
  • added mysterious smudge[1]
  • darker paint of bow and stern removed
  • shape of the false bow wave adjusted

Reference images: 1 2 3 4

Download links:

https://ulozto.net/!X6PKLjLMRdRd/huntforbismarck-skinfixc-rar 

http://www.mediafire.com/file/c73594f9qtx9owo/huntforbismarck_skinfixc.rar/file

Installation:

• unrar
  • put "content" folder in "res_mod/0.7.X.X (current patch)" in the game directory (C:/Games/World_of_Warships)

Note: Because this mod doesnt handle with any xml file, it is compatible with every upcoming update. So the only thing you have to do is to take it from the old folder and place it into the new one.

Enjoy!

[TSW]
Members
4 posts
1,346 battles

I will preface this with the fact that I am a noob when it comes to modding PC games. I have placed the downloaded file into the res_mods folder and then into the 0.7.2.1 folder within that. However, the camouflage pattern still remains the same as it was before.

Modder
399 posts
14 battles
On 19. 3. 2018 at 5:17 AM, RUSE032 said:

I will preface this with the fact that I am a noob when it comes to modding PC games. I have placed the downloaded file into the res_mods folder and then into the 0.7.2.1 folder within that. However, the camouflage pattern still remains the same as it was before.

sorry. not sure where is the problem...you have to extract the "content" folder from the file (use "WinRAR" or similar program) and put that folder inside the very last folder (number of current version of the game) in C:/Games/World_of_Warships/res_mod

Edited by puxflacet

Sign in to follow this