You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Snargfargle

I was so disappointed...

6 comments in this topic

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
13,673 posts

When the zero-cost commander skill reset event was going on, I chose Direction Center for Catapult Aircraft because I wanted to see another fighter show up on my cleveland's deck. Alas, it was not meant to be. I thought that maybe the Cleveland couldn't have two fighters loaded on the catapults at the same time and that one was perhaps stored in a hanger below deck. However, this picture clearly reveals two fighters, one on each catapult.cleveland.jpg

[FAE]
Members
2,616 posts
3,631 battles

What an odd thing. To be a skyduck nesting on a steel log in the middle of the ocean, and then be slung-shot into the air to talk with the mother goose below. Now you want two? 

• Cool 3

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
13,673 posts
1 minute ago, BlailBlerg said:

What an odd thing. To be a skyduck nesting on a steel log in the middle of the ocean, and then be slung-shot into the air to talk with the mother goose below. Now you want two? 

A single fighter would probably be a sitting duck indeed. At least if he had a wingman he would have a fighting chance.

[--K--]
Members
5,391 posts
17,906 battles
28 minutes ago, BlailBlerg said:

UpQwoqg.gif

[REVY]
Members
2,503 posts
13,431 battles

I'm going to assume that, in this game, only the one cat was set up for aircraft launch/recovery/storage and the other is simply for show.

Most of the ships were modeled before they had the ability to launch multiple planes

• Cool 1

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
13,673 posts
10 minutes ago, Lord_Slayer said:

Most of the ships were modeled before they had the ability to launch multiple planes

Nice info, I never considered the fact that the commander skills have changed since the game first came out.