Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Estimated_Prophet

Best Pumpkin Container ehvar!

14 comments in this topic

[RLGN]
Members
14,935 posts
26,442 battles

Best $2.99 I ever spent in the shop.

Spoiler

77twLu.jpg
onmKP7.jpg

Based on what I've said in other threads; I don't need ANY more pumpkin containers.

ONE pumpkin container; yielding ONE camo; the ONE camo I really wanted more than any of the others; and I just don't need any more of them.

Depending on any Div mates asking for help; the risk of getting any of the really ugly camos is a huge demotivator towards trying to do so.

For example; why would I need a Gorgon? I never play Shokaku any more anyway.

• Cool 2

[DOTM]
Beta Testers
1,733 posts
12,260 battles

First container I opened had the camo for the Nassau.

[NDA]
Supertester, Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
5,663 posts
4,472 battles

I bought the 55-pack and got the camouflage I wanted in the second last one. Had me stressing for a bit!

[--K--]
Members
5,392 posts
17,914 battles

I've only been able to 4 star the operation. Getting tired of this event that is almost impossible for a team of random captains to complete fully. 

But in the 4 pumpkins I've opened there was, 20k Free Exp, 75 India Delta, the Blade and Jackal camos. 

So now I have two premium camos for ships I don't own and probably won't be playing. 

Maybe I'll get the Benson camo if I can pull a 5 star win and maybe I'll wake up to a unicorn in my room with a pot of gold. 

• Cool 1

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
13,673 posts

I got one of those too. When this event is over I'll have to play a bunch of battles in my Cleveland and build up some cash to re-purchase the St. Louis so I can deck it out. Now that I've read about all the ships there, I don't much care about realism at tier III. Also, that tier seems pretty "campy" anyway, what with half the players running around like they are Larry, Moe and Curly.

Members
4,203 posts
8,877 battles
1 hour ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

Hide contents

77twLu.jpg
onmKP7.jpg

Based on what I've said in other threads; I don't need ANY more pumpkin containers.

ONE pumpkin container; yielding ONE camo; the ONE camo I really wanted more than any of the others; and I just don't need any more of them.

Depending on any Div mates asking for help; the risk of getting any of the really ugly camos is a huge demotivator towards trying to do so.

Congratz

[IBAD]
Members
77 posts
6,039 battles

lucky u, I got a tirpitz camo but I don't have/want a tirpitz (and free xp for the rest of the container)

Edited by k55e5bd1

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
402 posts
5,497 battles
1 hour ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

Reveal hidden contents

77twLu.jpg
onmKP7.jpg

Congrats!

[LRM]
[LRM]
Members
2,958 posts
8,129 battles
2 hours ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

Hide contents

77twLu.jpg
onmKP7.jpg

You have the one I want.

For it is the one true camo!

[SSG]
Alpha Tester
5,194 posts
12,101 battles

Aye, I lucked out getting a 5 star just now in the CV for the last 2 containers which, all 5 in order - Blade Camo (I bought the Waka back, got it, might as well use it), 15 storm wind, 15 Halloween, and the 2 major luck draws the Lex camo which I really wanted, and Kagero. Though, I was kinda hoping the Lex camo would change the planes as well.

Always have better luck with the oddball crates you can get/buy. Last time spent a couple dollars on Santa crates and got Warspite like I wanted. Think wargaming needs to have more events with unique containers that have ship based rewards/unique camo's. :Smile_hiding:

[SIM]
Members
5,395 posts
8,891 battles

I bought ten boxes, and got Nassau, St. Louis, Wakatake, Benson, and Bismarck. Really, really wanted the Tirpitz camo, but I'm not going to blow a bunch of money chasing it.

[WOLF9]
Members
4,650 posts

Yeah, I was pretty happy with the results of my 5-pack purchase:

Lexington camo.

IGOR!!!!!!!!!!!

Nassau permanent camo!!

Pack of Blue Lagoon camos!!!!!  (these new camos are why I bought the pumpkins in the first place)

20k free xp!!

Igor was immediately installed, and went right into queue.  I swear it makes the ship play better, lol!

Beta Testers
78 posts
2,687 battles

i started getting scared when the first 5 i opened were speed flags in a row, 35 crates, I think i got almost all the camos except the gorgon one.

was hoping for more 20k exp crates, but 40k extra free exp will be useful down the road.

Tirpitz skin is nice but its bonus is less than the other free prema camo I got during a mission while back

Sign in to follow this