Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Speedstang

Dragon Flags and Signals for Halloween Event

5 comments in this topic

[UEFN]
Members
473 posts
4,253 battles

Is it worth spamming dragon flags, and other commander XP boosting signals on the Halloween event? All the XP becomes elite commander XP, which I could really use, but I'm not sure if it's worth using signals for it. What do you think? Is anyone else doing this?

Edited by Speedstang

[VANN]
[VANN]
Members
963 posts
5,902 battles

If you don't win, you are not going to get jack for spending your flags.  I'm not using them personally.  I'm better off putting them on my Tirpitz in randoms.

[BFBTW]
Members
4,181 posts
9,572 battles

I've flown the +50% one that I have a bunch of but realistically you don't get decent xp unless you win so if you have other 19 pointers, I'd fly them on those ships instead.

Members
5,414 posts
10,462 battles

If you are in a BB run the ramming flag and that is about it - other than maybe running the speed boost flag.  Going back to the title - you can't run camo as they already have 'camo'.

Edited by CylonRed

[UEFN]
Members
473 posts
4,253 battles
54 minutes ago, enderland07 said:

I've flown the +50% one that I have a bunch of but realistically you don't get decent xp unless you win so if you have other 19 pointers, I'd fly them on those ships instead.

My best captain is a 15 point, long way from 19. I did use a couple dragon flags along with the regular 50% flag as I had premium time from the PT server still going, got around 90k elite commander XP. The event is pretty easy to win with low stars, only lost 1 game. (We had 3 DDs and they all went yolo at the start and were dead before the first tower went down.) Don't think I'll use any more dragon flags though, looking at the results screen at the end the difference between premium and non-premium is massive and my 24 hours are up.

48 minutes ago, CylonRed said:

If you are in a BB run the ramming flag and that is about it - other than maybe running the speed boost flag.  Going back to the title - you can't run camo as they already have 'camo'.

Whoops, originally I wrote the post with camo included then I remembered they can't mount camo and edited it out, forgot to change the title as well.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this