You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Halli_SPARTA

Damn stop forcing me into this Halloween Crap

37 comments in this topic

[LOSC]
Members
594 posts

For God sake you are going to lose my Business if you keep this Haloween  crap up!!!

I don't want to play this Bovine Scat!!! Not sure what to do but take my Money else where.

Members
6,754 posts
21,151 battles
2 minutes ago, Halli_SPARTA said:

For God sake you are going to lose my Business if you keep this Haloween  crap up!!!

I don't want to play this Bovine Scat!!! Not sure what to do but take my Money else where.

Image result for cow shit

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
13,673 posts

Your thread is going to be locked like the last troll thread. If you don't want to play the scenario of the week then nobody's forcing you to do so. You don't even have to play this game at all, or come to these forms either.

• Cool 4

Alpha Tester
1,275 posts
5,789 battles
3 minutes ago, Halli_SPARTA said:

u don't have to do the event....

• Cool 3

Alpha Tester
1,275 posts
5,789 battles
[CT700]
Members
33 posts
3,380 battles
8 minutes ago, Halli_SPARTA said:

The game is free, and spending money is optional. You are also not forced to play any of the Halloween events. This is all obvious though, so not sure why you are crying. You probably mad you can't get any completion stars :P

RA.RA..RASPUTIN

Edited by Doskiie

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
24,712 posts
19,904 battles

Someone's forcing you to play the halloween event? ............. How?

• Cool 4

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Volunteer Moderator
3,171 posts
16,404 battles
7 minutes ago, Halli_SPARTA said:

Not sure what to do

You only need to do the setting once

When you log in, go to Port and select different Port, choose the one do not have the Halloween theme in it.

Once that done, you can select CoOp, Random, Clan Battle -

In the ship selection, used the filter to select Halloween Off.

Now, you can always do CoOp/Random/Clan Batte

• Cool 1

Members
178 posts
9 minutes ago, Halli_SPARTA said:

Good riddance, one less moron  

[NDA]
Supertester, Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
5,663 posts
4,472 battles

Feel free to stick with Random or Co-op Battles. You can toggle the visibility of the Halloween content by clicking on the little cog icon near the top right of your ship carousel in port.

Members
1,296 posts
883 battles

I mean, are you complaining about your port automatically changing when you update? It literally takes 2 clicks to restore to your previous port.

Otherwise this is some forum pollution at its finest.

Edited by DeliciousFart

[LHG]
Members
2,225 posts
6,426 battles
23 minutes ago, Halli_SPARTA said:

I have a solution for you.  You know when you go in to pick what type of battle you're going to play, Co-op, Random, Halloween, Other Scenario?  Don't pick the one that says Halloween and you're Golden.  :Smile_great:

And you know that Halloween Port?  Pick a different port and you'll be double Golden!!  :Smile_great::Smile_medal:

Problem solved!!! :cap_win:

Edited by BB3_Oregon_Steel
  • Cool 1

Members
4,729 posts
8,265 battles

I played 1 Halloween operation. It was too scary. I was terrified.  I decided to just go back to losing in regular pub matches. I don't need to lose to freaky monster ships. I did Halloween as a kid.  1 year I was Zorro and another year I was The Mummy. Fun stuff. BUT I am too old now and that operation is taxing on my now, very delicate, mental state.  Heh.  Lighten up "Francis"....from the film Stripes. Ha ha. :Smile_honoring:

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
13,673 posts
11 minutes ago, DeliciousFart said:

this is some forum pollution at its finest.

The Filth (aka, the Taint)! It's made to to the forum! Run!

[HINON]
Members
7,656 posts
8,214 battles
32 minutes ago, Halli_SPARTA said:

No one is forcing you to play the Halloween event.

And what is wrong with it anyways? 

Edited by renegadestatuz

[LHG]
Members
2,225 posts
6,426 battles
2 minutes ago, 5D_Kitakami_Megatron said:

so wwhat was the point of this thread?

To tell WG to delete the Halloween events or he was going to pick up his ball and go home I think. Or maybe he'd leave the ball behind which would be kind of cool.  I am an ardent fan of balls. :cap_like:

[SYN]
Members
8,256 posts
14,111 battles

WG broke into your home and forced you to play the halloween content that is completely optional and separate from the main game! That's horrible! No wonder you're acting like such a [edited].